11-25-2015, 10:22 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anybody else finding it next to impossible to get to PAP in public lobbies for SOE?
11-25-2015, 11:55 PM #2
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Anybody else finding it next to impossible to get to PAP in public lobbies for SOE?

yes cause ***s think zombies r all about the kills.
11-26-2015, 08:33 PM #3
TotalModzHD
Bounty hunter
Randoms never know anything about the map they are playing, when I clearly leave one zombie at the end of the round so I can do rituals some *** goes and kills it mid-ritual. Had some pretty close situations before.
11-27-2015, 11:31 AM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by TotalModzHD View Post
Randoms never know anything about the map they are playing, when I clearly leave one zombie at the end of the round so I can do rituals some *** goes and kills it mid-ritual. Had some pretty close situations before.

Happens to me all the time,too. They even see me running in cricles with a zombie for minutes and then kill it, i dont understand why those (probably) kids are so stupid...
11-30-2015, 03:26 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Happens to me all the time,too. They even see me running in cricles with a zombie for minutes and then kill it, i dont understand why those (probably) kids are so stupid...

I feel like 90% of players are rubbish who have no idea what to do even if tells you....
May have to get group together to do the EE at this rate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo