08-13-2014, 11:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this forum I will be posting ideas for the next BO3 zombies mode, I will take recommendations, from replies and pm's so send me your ideas I will give credit where credit is due. Ideas can vary from map ideas, perk ideas, special weapons such as the V-R11, Thunder gun, Paralyzer.

Perks
Perk Name: Colored Capacity
Description: A camo that changes color depending on your ammo capacity, this would prevent players from making their eyes straying down to see how much ammo you have in your weapon
Blue-Full Ammo
Yellow-Half Ammo(might wanna reload)
Red-Empty or have 5/8 shots left

Idea creator: A Jay
Perk Price: 1250 (Debatable)

Perk Name: Krabs Soda (Inspired by Mr. Krabs from Spongebob)
Description: Once bought this perk will allow you to purchase anything for 1/2, to 1/3 the normal price I'm not sure which to choose as I don't want it to become OP.
Idea Creator: (Someone not sure who had this idea back in WaW however its never been implemented, it's a true shame)
Perk Price: 3000

Perk Name: Miracle Soda
Description: If the game detects your are surrounded by zombies it will let off 3 consecutive explosions similar in size to a PhD flopper explosion, downside to this is it cost 3000 and it works for only 1 time then it must be bought again, also there could be a cool down I will let you decide that.
Idea Creator: Buddy Hydrogen
Perk Price: 3000

All round Ideas
Idea: Character Customization
Description: You would be able to unlock clothes, costumes, jewelry from in-game challenges such as get 1000 kills you unlock Sprint shoes, this will act similar to Stamina up it will allow you to run fast and for longer distances, it will also stand as a ranking system, people in your lobby can hover over you and see you have cool battle armor say oh wow he is good he has achieved the challenge for getting 50,000 kills.
Idea Creator: Zomunity (Link there ---> You must login or register to view this content.

Maps
Map Name: Titanic
Description: This map would take place on the famous Titanic boat, it would be a huge ship considering the Titanic was HUGE, it could resemble the multiplayer map "Hijacked" with the inside houses, a perk machine could be located in the bottom of the engine room which is really crowded, completing the whole easter egg would activate the ship crashing into the iceburg sealing everones fate on the ship including the zombies
Idea Creator: Me

Traps
Trap Name: Blazing Trip Wire
Description: When activated a tripwire will come up from the ground, and start heating up causing it to turn orange when zombies run through their legs will be cut off causing them to become crawlers

Equipment
Equipment Name: Electric Grenade
Description: When thrown this grenade will explode, but instead of a boom it set off a electric charge, chaining and killing zombies near it. This will act similar to the Wunder Waffle although it is a weapon.
Last edited by NeonAxes ; 08-14-2014 at 10:17 AM.
08-13-2014, 11:31 PM #2
Originally posted by NeonAxes View Post
In this forum I will be posting ideas for the next BO3 zombies mode, I will take recommendations, from replies and pm's so send me your ideas I will give credit where credit is due. Ideas can vary from map ideas, perk ideas, special weapons such as the V-R11, Thunder gun, Paralyzer.

A camo that changes color depending on your ammo capacity
Blue-Full Ammo
Yellow-Half Ammo(might wanna reload)
Red-Empty or have one/two shots left
Idea creator: A Jay
08-21-2014, 07:19 PM #3
MrLion
Bounty hunter
Perk Name: Zombie Slugger
Description: Adds 3x Damage To All Guns And Down Time Is Increased By 3x, Aswell As Bullet Penetration Against Armored/ Boss Zombies
03-16-2015, 07:37 AM #4
Speaker_Shakers
Bounty hunter
Perks

Krab kill

Price:1500

Affect:Whenever u are cornered up on a wall or something, u press a button on your controller and crabs will drop onto the zombies and kill them

Perk machine

Price:2000

Affect:It will give u special perks like super jug for like a perk better then juggernaut

Equipment

Electric monkey

Price:1500 for 5

When u throw it it will catch all the zombies attention and they will run to it and instead of exploding it shocks all the zombies around it

Zombies

Price:1000

I would like to see some camos u can get in zombies like before u start the game I get to pick a camp for every gun u might get

Price:1250

I would also like to see a better box like ther would be the mystery box
Which will give normal guns and one called the super box which gives super guns
03-31-2015, 08:25 PM #5
Millions of new guns
04-07-2015, 04:17 PM #6
Perk- Run'N'Gun
Cost-2000
Basically the same as gung-ho on AW allowing you to sprint and shoot/reload.
04-09-2015, 04:29 PM #7
AliC4
Bounty hunter
Perk - Boom-Boom
Price: 4000
Affect: Random shots in your magazine make small explosions
Map: Chernobyl
Description: The place is filled with radiation and there will be machines that cost cash everywhere that can allow for temporary time to go from areas to areas
Some areas do not necessary kill you but will make you have bad effects
Wonder Weapon: Radi Gun
Effect: Gets ammo by itself from time to time if equipped using the radiation in the air
Effect: Shoots multiple Radiant ball things that explode
Add-On: Does not damage you
Perk: Rasweeper
Price: 5000
effect: You can get to some places with Higher Radiation
Every 5-7 Rounds: Radiant Dogs come that if hit too much even if you heal you die without the ability to be able to be revived
04-10-2015, 06:47 PM #8
Chris
Former Staff
I think most of all, zombies should be a lot more competitive as far as surviving long rounds. Zombies XP would be a great addition; and they've already based it in Black Ops 2 with the zombies ranks, now you just need to throw in some XP and more levels. Reaching the max level in zombies should have some kind of perk, Gold Guns can make a return in BO3, and also be available in Zombies? There are a lot of things that would make fans go crazy and play nonstop to earn new things. These are just a few...
04-11-2015, 12:17 AM #9
Bring back ascension
04-14-2015, 12:45 AM #10
younqqswaqq
Save Point
That is cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo