04-24-2015, 09:00 PM #1
Ellis
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 poster reportedly leaked from retailer GameStop reveals a few interesting details.
The game, created by Treyarch, is coming out on Nov. 6, 2015, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

You must login or register to view this content.

Activision released a teaser for Black Ops 3 earlier this week that focused on cybernetic enhancements and futuristic biotechnology.
The world reveal of the game is scheduled for the April 26, so it's likely pre-orders will open then, along with a new trailer.

What do you think of Black Ops 3? Will you pre-order it? If not, why? Smile
04-24-2015, 09:02 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Ellis View Post
A Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 poster reportedly leaked from retailer GameStop reveals a few interesting details: the Treyarch game is coming out on Nov. 6, 2015, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Activision released a teaser for Black Ops 3 earlier this week that focused on cybernetic enhancements and futuristic biotechnology.
The world reveal of the game is scheduled for the April 26, so it's likely pre-orders will open then, along with a new trailer.

I doubt thats the release date because COD usually comes out on the Tuesday at the beginning of the month,
Yes i will defo pre-order it!
04-24-2015, 09:02 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Beta, Lol thats a first for the public if true

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Phreaker
04-24-2015, 09:13 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
A Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 poster reportedly leaked from retailer GameStop reveals a few interesting details.
The game, created by Treyarch, is coming out on Nov. 6, 2015, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Doubt this, for years it has been released on the first or second Tuesday of November which is the 3rd or the 10th... Also because development would have started in 2012 it would have started on older generation consoles most probably, so I would not doubt a release for them and not just next gen
04-25-2015, 10:21 PM #5
^^^^^^
04-26-2015, 02:48 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
A Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 poster reportedly leaked from retailer GameStop reveals a few interesting details.

Friday for the uk that quite a odd change. Always been a tuesday.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Ellis
04-26-2015, 02:54 PM #7
Ellis
Gym leader
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Friday for the uk that quite a odd change. Always been a tuesday.

Yeah I found that to be pretty strange, but I'm not complaining. As much as I hate the new CoD's, I'm always pumped to play the campaign! Smile
04-26-2015, 05:35 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Yeah I found that to be pretty strange, but I'm not complaining. As much as I hate the new CoD's, I'm always pumped to play the campaign! Smile

American focused company odd they are looking to the eu again.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Ellis
04-27-2015, 02:13 AM #9
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
Doubt this, for years it has been released on the first or second Tuesday of November which is the 3rd or the 10th... Also because development would have started in 2012 it would have started on older generation consoles most probably, so I would not doubt a release for them and not just next gen

New trailer shows it's only for nextgen and pc. Also you do get to play beta with pre order.
04-27-2015, 04:38 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
New trailer shows it's only for nextgen and pc. Also you do get to play beta with pre order.

The trailer confirms the BETA consoles only, at the end it states that actual platform availability is to be announced

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo