04-26-2015, 06:14 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

For those unaware, the next installment for the Call Of Duty franchise, Black Ops III has just had its official Reveal Trailer released. This is a very action packed trailer of which you can find below. Like always, from Call Of Duty, it is load, explosive and in time to a good tune, a long with some interesting frames throughout, and a 2 second Zombie appearance at the end which I am sure will excite people.

The game is clearly set in the future as we knew before, the trailer show cases this a long with a LOT of new tech that the game has to offer, which will disappoint a lot, many are calling it Advanced Warfare 2 already due to its similarities.

Not So Welcome Back EXO

Clearly displayed in the trailer are various EXO like movements just as high jumps, wall running which seems similar to Titanfall (a lot) and also some crazy abilities the new player suits have, baring in mind this is most probably all Campaign gameplay, however features for the suit include the likes of extracting a 'Mini Death Machine' like weapon from the arm, using a hand to release what looks like robotic flies and also using a hand to take control of a flying device only to gun down around 9 men. There also seems to be a quick movement like item like swiping sideways with EXO in Advanced Warfare but in various directions.

Not only are there gadgets on these EXO's it also seems that they give the AI/player some what of a super strength with lifting extremely heavy looking panels. I personally do not like the look of it however what are your thoughts?

Robots?

Also displayed many times throughout the trailer are what seem to be robots on which the 'soldiers' are destroying, and due to the general line of this so far it looks like this is some of the 'technology' that is 'pushing back' and will play a big part of the story line. (See pictures below)

General gameplay/movement

A few returning gameplay styles and some new ones are displayed in the trailer such as sliding along the floor, there is also a scene where you see a character swinging a robot around but its arm and using a weapon in the other had to kill it. Also more of a cut scene but a character is also seen stomping on a robot's head to kill it which is interesting. Once again a lot of punching as well instead of the classical knife with these suites. Furthermore, at the start of the trailer the is a scene showing someone diving into water and swimming along only to fire there weapon under water and kill an enemy.

Weaponry

Although it is hard to identify futuristic weaponry, I have seen weapons that look familiar as pictured and listed below. Some I have just stated the type.

• Large LMG
  • Bulky looking AK47
  • Bulky looking AK74u
  • Yellow Death Machine?
  • Futuristic looking USP
  • Futuristic looking Remington
  • Single shot sniper
  • SMG
  • Bow and Arrow
  • Large knife
  • Futuristic executioner

Armory

Now there are some serious pieces of equipment in the trailer including rolling death balls, so I will list what I saw.

• Osprey
  • Large Osprey
  • Mounted turrets
  • Robotic 'fire' flies
  • For legged all round tank
  • Armored trucks
  • Futuristic jets
  • Flying rocket drones
  • Light spears
  • Spinning death ball
  • Explosive Arrows

Quotes from the Trailer

Originally posted by another user
Weapons don't have instincts. Weapons don't have loyalty. Weapons don't have judgement. Soldier's do.

What happens when the solider, becomes the weapon?

How far can we push technology, before it starts pushing back?

My thoughts

I believe the campaign has a LOT of strength and possibilities, however I am not so sure about multiplayer. It am very weary about it becoming a competitive flying about crazy game which I do not wish to play, and will probably happen. Zombies however will always come through.

Rendered pictures (Thanks for the thread IRAQ!)[/B]

You must login or register to view this content.

The Trailer

Last edited by Geo ; 04-26-2015 at 08:14 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

A6shRkm, Kryptus, John, ResistTheSun, Reyz, Saint Goofy
04-26-2015, 06:16 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
Introduction

For those unaware, the next installment for the Call Of Duty franchise, Black Ops III has just had its official Reveal Trailer released. This is a very action packed trailer of which you can find below. Like always, from Call Of Duty, it is load, explosive and in time to a good tune, a long with some interesting frames throughout, and a 2 second Zombie appearance at the end which I am sure will excite people.

The game is clearly set in the future as we knew before, the trailer show cases this a long with a LOT of new tech that the game has to offer, which will disappoint a lot, many are calling it Advanced Warfare 2 already due to its similarities.

Not So Welcome Back EXO

Clearly displayed in the trailer are various EXO like movements just as high jumps, wall running which seems similar to Titanfall (a lot) and also some crazy abilities the new player suits have, baring in mind this is most probably all Campaign gameplay, however features for the suit include the likes of extracting a 'Mini Death Machine' like weapon from the arm, using a hand to release what looks like robotic flies and also using a hand to take control of a flying device only to gun down around 9 men. There also seems to be a quick movement like item like swiping sideways with EXO in Advanced Warfare but in various directions.

Not only are there gadgets on these EXO's it also seems that they give the AI/player some what of a super strength with lifting extremely heavy looking panels. I personally do not like the look of it however what are your thoughts?

Robots?

Also displayed many times throughout the trailer are what seem to be robots on which the 'soldiers' are destroying, and due to the general line of this so far it looks like this is some of the 'technology' that is 'pushing back' and will play a big part of the story line. (See pictures below)

General gameplay/movement

A few returning gameplay styles and some new ones are displayed in the trailer such as sliding along the floor, there is also a scene where you see a character swinging a robot around but its arm and using a weapon in the other had to kill it. Also more of a cut scene but a character is also seen stomping on a robot's head to kill it which is interesting. Once again a lot of punching as well instead of the classical knife with these suites. Furthermore, at the start of the trailer the is a scene showing someone diving into water and swimming along only to fire there weapon under water and kill an enemy.

Weaponry

Although it is hard to identify futuristic weaponry, I have seen weapons that look familiar as pictured and listed below. Some I have just stated the type.

• Large LMG
  • Bulky looking AK47
  • Bulky looking AK74u
  • Yellow Death Machine?
  • Futuristic looking USP
  • Futuristic looking Remington
  • Single shot sniper
  • SMG
  • Bow and Arrow
  • Large knife
  • Futuristic executioner

Armory

Now there are some serious pieces of equipment in the trailer including rolling death balls, so I will list what I saw.

• Osprey
  • Large Osprey
  • Mounted turrets
  • Robotic 'fire' flies
  • For legged all round tank
  • Armored trucks
  • Futuristic jets
  • Flying rocket drones
  • Light spears
  • Spinning death ball
  • Explosive Arrows

Quotes from the Trailer

My thoughts

I believe the campaign has a LOT of strength and possibilities, however I am not so sure about multiplayer. It am very weary about it becoming a competitive flying about crazy game which I do not wish to play, and will probably happen. Zombies however will always come through.

Pictures from the Trailer[/B]

Will add more but my upload right now tears

The Trailer

Is all of this information confirmed ?

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Saint Goofy
04-26-2015, 06:19 PM #3
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
yah its confirmed no ps3 :/
04-26-2015, 06:20 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Is all of this information confirmed ?

All of this is within the trailer, I just wrote it all out for people
04-26-2015, 06:21 PM #5
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
All of this is within the trailer, I just wrote it all out for people

Oh ok nice bro :d

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Saint Goofy
04-26-2015, 06:35 PM #6
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
yah its confirmed no ps3 :/

PS3 & Xbox 360 / Release data is to be announced. Watch the trailer damn lol.
04-26-2015, 07:08 PM #7
Default Avatar
Brad
Advanced Warfare + Titanfall
04-26-2015, 07:34 PM #8
KL9
★ NGU ★
BO2 was the last real CoD :/
04-26-2015, 08:01 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Brad View Post