04-27-2015, 09:57 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Its a pretty common and easy method to get a Beta code

simple go to You must login or register to view this content. and pre order Black ops 3.
You should receive the Beta code within minutes, then just cancel the order. All you have to do now is go to You must login or register to view this content. and redeem the code.
Last edited by IRAQ ; 04-27-2015 at 10:07 PM.

The following user thanked IRAQ for this useful post:

IIWaffleHD

The following 2 users groaned at IRAQ for this awful post:

br0wniiez, lutsch1234
05-02-2015, 02:01 PM #11
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
inb4 you did it :troll: i actually probably would considering i'd like to see if the game is worth buying but the codes wouldn't work on a Au/eu account :(

Create a U.S. psn account then?
05-02-2015, 02:10 PM #12
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
Its a pretty common and easy method to get a Beta code

simple go to You must login or register to view this content. and pre order Black ops 3.
You should receive the Beta code within minutes, then just cancel the order. All you have to do now is go to You must login or register to view this content. and redeem the code.

Done it there got no code what so ever
05-02-2015, 04:15 PM #13
Chris
Former Staff
This works, i've already done it guys. Use fakenamegenerator in order to get good information to use if you don't want to use your CC. It's worked for me already so it should work for everyone else.
05-02-2015, 05:31 PM #14
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
This works, i've already done it guys. Use fakenamegenerator in order to get good information to use if you don't want to use your CC. It's worked for me already so it should work for everyone else.

Could you do it for me I done it like an hour ago still no codes got sent
05-02-2015, 05:43 PM #15
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Natsu View Post

hey bro whenever you can could you get a code for me i'd like to see if it'd work on a AU account, tried doing it myself it's not emailing me a code, been waiting 4 days now still nothing :(
05-02-2015, 05:48 PM #16
Warren-p-
I defeated!
hey bro whenever you can could you get a code for me i'd like to see if it'd work on a AU account, tried doing it myself it's not emailing me a code, been waiting 4 days now still nothing :(

Same as me self :(
05-02-2015, 05:56 PM #17
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Warren
Same as me self :(

:( we're unlucky
05-02-2015, 06:02 PM #18
Warren-p-
I defeated!
:( we're unlucky

If I get more then one code I'll give you one did u try the rainbow6 one ?
05-02-2015, 06:09 PM #19
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Warren
If I get more then one code I'll give you one did u try the rainbow6 one ?

Thanks and yes, failed with that aswell :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo