04-30-2015, 02:32 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like black ops 3 will be next gen only. As some of you might remember advanced warfare wasent even suppose to be on ps3 or 360 but a 3rd party company picked it up last second. When they announced the release of advanced warfare even know a 3rd party company developed on it they announced that it would be on all consoles but now we have seen the launch trailer and it says for ps4 and xboxone only it even said the beta will be available for ps4 and xbox one owners. Its not lookin likely that a 3rd party company will pick this up this late. So sorry to the last gen owners....Upgrade. Also dont listen to those bs websites if you see it on gamestop then its true. Allot of websites said that aw would come out and be sold like 3 months before release its all fake.
05-14-2015, 08:35 AM #2
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
yes man black ops 3 is only for ps4 and xbox 1 and pc... look like ps3 jailbrek will die real soon. no more games for ps3. i got 2 ps3 in dex i go seller . the way i see. next year no more games for ps3. i just get my ps4 . so let see my frend
05-14-2015, 08:45 AM #3
Originally posted by alexcubano View Post
yes man black ops 3 is only for ps4 and xbox 1 and pc... look like ps3 jailbrek will die real soon. no more games for ps3. i got 2 ps3 in dex i go seller . the way i see. next year no more games for ps3. i just get my ps4 . so let see my frend

The jailbreak will never die out as there is more to a jailbreak then just modding. Now the active community on the ps3 however is slowly fading away.
05-14-2015, 09:05 PM #4
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Coffee
The jailbreak will never die out as there is more to a jailbreak then just modding

Like what ?
05-14-2015, 09:10 PM #5
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like black ops 3 will be next gen only. As some of you might remember advanced warfare wasent even suppose to be on ps3 or 360 but a 3rd party company picked it up last second. When they announced the release of advanced warfare even know a 3rd party company developed on it they announced that it would be on all consoles but now we have seen the launch trailer and it says for ps4 and xboxone only it even said the beta will be available for ps4 and xbox one owners. Its not lookin likely that a 3rd party company will pick this up this late. So sorry to the last gen owners....Upgrade. Also dont listen to those bs websites if you see it on gamestop then its true. Allot of websites said that aw would come out and be sold like 3 months before release its all fake.

Originally posted by alexcubano View Post

False information, the beta is only for nextgen including PC. On the other hand on old gen it isnt.
05-14-2015, 09:33 PM #6
Originally posted by Script
Like what ?

Well modifying your xmb and core system files not to mention the disabling of features like HDCP, Enviroment settings for dev mode or retail mode, modifying your fan speed without opening your ps3, pirated games etc All this is done by 3rd party applications and that counts as another thing. Hombrew like movian streaming, CDG player for karaoke, retro emulators the list goes on and on.

RTME (Real time memory editing) Custom VSH Notifications etc

Changing the name of a game or demo using (again) homebrew
Last edited by Coffee Bean ; 05-14-2015 at 09:42 PM.
05-14-2015, 09:46 PM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Well modifying your xmb and core system files not to mention the disabling of features like HDCP, modifying your fan speed without opening your ps3, pirated games etc All this is done by 3rd party applications and that counts as another thing. Hombrew like movian streaming, CDG player for karaoke, retro emulators the list goes on and on.

ok
(5 char)
05-15-2015, 02:07 PM #8
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
You must login or register to view this content. game informer says it's all systems (except wii)
05-17-2015, 01:59 AM #9
Well modifying your xmb and core system files not to mention the disabling of features like HDCP, Enviroment settings for dev mode or retail mode, modifying your fan speed without opening your ps3, pirated games etc All this is done by 3rd party applications and that counts as another thing. Hombrew like movian streaming, CDG player for karaoke, retro emulators the list goes on and on.

RTME (Real time memory editing) Custom VSH Notifications etc

Changing the name of a game or demo using (again) homebrew

Trophy hacking, as well...which still hasn't been fully explored. We've barely cracked the surface of what we can do with trophy hacking. We haven't cracked the tropsys.dat file, been able to fix synced folders, figure out why accounts starting with letters in their params are incompatible, or even how to bypass server shut downs to load trophies. If someone can figure out how to locates for games based on region, then why can't someone make a tool to find a game's pkg based on title, like Aero-Cross, Driftopia, NBA Jam, etc. Too much unknowns, and not one competent programmer wants to try a hand at it.
05-17-2015, 02:07 AM #10
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. game informer says it's all systems (except wii)

Lol, fuck Wii. xD I still believe that BO3 will be on last gen as well as nextgen, and will be the last CoD to do so. I know Failarch is a lot of things, but they're not stupid. They know a huge amount of their fans are still on lastgen, and they'd want to get as much sells as possible. I hope they won't take Ultimate Ninja Storm 4/God of War IV/Arkham Knight's route and be nextgen-only. I mean, sure, God of War and Uncharted will get much more sells, because they will be released in 2016+, and some of us may get PS4/ONE by then. There's a two way thing about this. One side, Failarch would be betraying its fanbase, yada yada yada, but if they want to prevent modders, moving to nextgen-only is the only way. Some of us can't afford nextgen, and it's maddening how quickly companies are giving up on PS3. Hell, I didn't get a PS3 til 2011 when PS2 finally lost all support.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo