Post: Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Zombies + Collector's Edition Revealed
07-03-2015, 04:30 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As it was already hinted at, Activision and Treyarch have confiemed a set time for the reveal of the upcoming Call of Duty title: Black Ops III's brand new Zombies mode.

At 1:00PM Pacific Time on Thursday, July 8, during a dev panel at Comic-Con 2015, the studio will give fans an inside look at the new Zombies reveal trailer, the star-studded cast, and the official announcement of the Collector's Editions. The panel will be held by the Zombies Director, Jason Blundell, and Lead Writer, Craig Houston.

At the convention, people who are there will be able to get some hands-on action with the Black Ops III Multiplayer which was first revealed at E3 this year.

There's also a Zombies-Themed Escape Room Challenge that "tasks groups of survivors with solving a series of puzzles in order to escape the room that's locked before the set time is over.

If you're a Call of Duty fan, be sure to be on the lookout very soon.

The following 2 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

DS, WhyUMadKid
07-08-2015, 03:37 AM #2
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Chris View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

As it was already hinted at, Activision and Treyarch have confiemed a set time for the reveal of the upcoming Call of Duty title: Black Ops III's brand new Zombies mode.

At 1:00PM Pacific Time on Thursday, July 8, during a dev panel at Comic-Con 2015, the studio will give fans an inside look at the new Zombies reveal trailer, the star-studded cast, and the official announcement of the Collector's Editions. The panel will be held by the Zombies Director, Jason Blundell, and Lead Writer, Craig Houston.

At the convention, people who are there will be able to get some hands-on action with the Black Ops III Multiplayer which was first revealed at E3 this year.

There's also a Zombies-Themed Escape Room Challenge that "tasks groups of survivors with solving a series of puzzles in order to escape the room that's locked before the set time is over.

If you're a Call of Duty fan, be sure to be on the lookout very soon.

Ehh to me idk how this is gonna turn it. Is it gonna be another Aw Zombies or Something way better?
07-08-2015, 04:12 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by DirtySuN
Ehh to me idk how this is gonna turn it. Is it gonna be another Aw Zombies or Something way better?

Honestly i'm hoping they implement classic zombies where they have the old school maps remade and not have the advanced movements...
07-08-2015, 05:12 AM #4
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Honestly i'm hoping they implement classic zombies where they have the old school maps remade and not have the advanced movements...

Yea that's the same I hope for
07-12-2015, 10:16 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Juggernog + Hardened Editions released Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo