07-30-2015, 12:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Will Reward Double Zombies XP for Buying Doritos and Mountain Dew

Activision has announced that by purchasing Mountain Dew and Doritos and entering their product codes online, Black Ops 3 players can get up to 30 minutes of double XP in Zombies per day. The double XP cannot be earned anywhere else, Activision revealed.

This is not dissimilar to Destiny: The Taken King‘s Red Bull promotional stunt, where buying the energy drink allows players to unlock an exclusive quest.
Also on october 5 Mountain Dew game fuel citrus cherry will make its triumphant return alongside the new Mountain Dew Game Berry Line for a limited time.

Gamers can also participate in the ‘Fuel Up for Battle’ promotion by purchasing any 3.125 oz. specially marked bag of Doritos Nacho Cheese, Doritos Cool Ranch, Doritos Spicy Nacho, Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings, Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepperjack flavored or 3.75 oz. Chile Lemon flavored chips, beginning October 5.
So are you die hard cod fans going to be drinking more moutain dew to get them codes. Because i have a feeling this will turn out like pokemon... Got to catch them all (only with mountain dew and doritos...)

Credit: Steve Hannley @ Hardcore gamer
07-30-2015, 05:31 AM #2
FlavorModz
Do a barrel roll!
This is where gamer's bad eating habits start benefiting them xD
08-13-2015, 03:10 PM #3
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Great way to profit out of gamers.

They should try selling Protein Shake and offer like 24 hours of Double XP and see if anyone would buy or not. I think that people would buy it, not sure about the drinking or not part.
08-13-2015, 10:11 PM #4
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
my body is ready Them feels

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo