07-30-2015, 08:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i personally am not looking foward to BO3 because it looks to much like advance warfare and even worse tbh because you can run on walls like freckin spider man.........

whats your thoughts?
07-30-2015, 08:31 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Pandymodz View Post
i personally am not looking foward to BO3 because it looks to much like advance warfare and even worse tbh because you can run on walls like freckin spider man.........

whats your thoughts?

I am mainly buying it for zombies. Zombies is fun with you play with friends but I'll probably end up playing multiplayer after a while.
07-30-2015, 08:34 AM #3
zombies is always a good game mode to run away to for awhile but iv always liked multiplayer.
just looking at the gameplay makes my head spin tbh
07-30-2015, 10:07 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pandymodz View Post
i personally am not looking foward to BO3 because it looks to much like advance warfare and even worse tbh because you can run on walls like freckin spider man.........

whats your thoughts?

The multiplayer looks like shît, a little disappointed with treyarch on that part. But zombies it what I'm also getting it for, looks like I'll have to find a different tittle to play mp on unless some changes are made in the nxt tittle or different mp modes on this 1. Call of duty is falling off of what their original idea was n that was to create the most realistic war style game, n aw is far from realistic n this looks no better W@W was the most realistic as far as I've played, n BO1 was the last realistic COD to date. Not the zombies part cause that started on an Easter egg itself
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 07-30-2015 at 10:10 AM.
07-31-2015, 05:44 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
The multiplayer looks like shît, a little disappointed with treyarch on that part. But zombies it what I'm also getting it for, looks like I'll have to find a different tittle to play mp on unless some changes are made in the nxt tittle or different mp modes on this 1. Call of duty is falling off of what their original idea was n that was to create the most realistic war style game, n aw is far from realistic n this looks no better W@W was the most realistic as far as I've played, n BO1 was the last realistic COD to date. Not the zombies part cause that started on an Easter egg itself

Yeah i wish they did a WAW style again :/
08-05-2015, 12:25 PM #6
TotalModzHD
Bounty hunter

I remember when the BO2 multiplayer trailer was released and everyone hated on Treyarch, then when it actually came out everyone loved it. Even if when the game comes out you don't like the MP, give it some time and you'll end up liking it as well.
08-05-2015, 01:14 PM #7
I think it looks cool that u can use the gun in almost every situation
08-05-2015, 02:26 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TotalModzHD View Post
I remember when the BO2 multiplayer trailer was released and everyone hated on Treyarch, then when it actually came out everyone loved it. Even if when the game comes out you don't like the MP, give it some time and you'll end up liking it as well.

I didn't hate on the bo2 trailer. But it didn't have the wall running n knife slamming, martyrdom etc. I also didn't have to give any other blacks ops mp time of playing before I enjoyed it, as soon as I started I fell in love again
08-05-2015, 02:39 PM #9
TotalModzHD
Bounty hunter
I didn't hate on the bo2 trailer. But it didn't have the wall running n knife slamming, martyrdom etc. I also didn't have to give any other blacks ops mp time of playing before I enjoyed it, as soon as I started I fell in love again

Yeah it's a bit of a change OK, but trust me dude you'll end up liking it in. It's Treyarch ffs, they were always good at making games that everyone liked.
08-05-2015, 09:42 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TotalModzHD View Post
Yeah it's a bit of a change OK, but trust me dude you'll end up liking it in. It's Treyarch ffs, they were always good at making games that everyone liked.

Well it has zombies so I'm gunna play it Winky Winky

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

TotalModzHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo