08-19-2015, 05:37 PM #1
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We're here to talk about the ongoing Black Ops 3 Beta, not to flame.

Anyways, anyone can talk or tell how they feel about the beta so far.

Personally, I think that the current maps are way too small. Spawning is a major issue (it always is).
And also, like with every COD, latency is a REALLY big issue. I could cut a corner, and have people already taking shots at me.
And what about the guns? I think the guns all have terrible recoil/accuracy. I could fire my whole clip at a guy, and only get half the shots on him. And the sniper? I prefer the BO2 snipers. In BO3, sniping is a lot harder. Unless you are sitting there watching an entrance, it's hard to actually get a shot on someone.
This game has made me rage more than BF4. And before you say anything, no I don't suck. I had a 2.14 KD on Black Ops 2, 1.98 KD on BF4, and a 2.42 KD on Battlefield Hardline. I take games seriously.

Anyways, these are my opinions. What are yours?
08-19-2015, 05:46 PM #2
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Mods please close, didn't realize their was already a discussion thread :cry:
08-19-2015, 08:19 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
We're here to talk about the ongoing Black Ops 3 Beta, not to flame.

Anyways, anyone can talk or tell how they feel about the beta so far.

Personally, I think that the current maps are way too small. Spawning is a major issue (it always is).
And also, like with every COD, latency is a REALLY big issue. I could cut a corner, and have people already taking shots at me.
And what about the guns? I think the guns all have terrible recoil/accuracy. I could fire my whole clip at a guy, and only get half the shots on him. And the sniper? I prefer the BO2 snipers. In BO3, sniping is a lot harder. Unless you are sitting there watching an entrance, it's hard to actually get a shot on someone.
This game has made me rage more than BF4. And before you say anything, no I don't suck. I had a 2.14 KD on Black Ops 2, 1.98 KD on BF4, and a 2.42 KD on Battlefield Hardline. I take games seriously.

Anyways, these are my opinions. What are yours?

Current maps suffer from the same problem as any game with high movement and low ttk
You die too fast to regen and too many places to die from

TTK + flinch + delay = problem
They need to scale back both the flinch and ttk imo
I mean 300ms or so plus

Idle sway is in the game Winky Winky
Sniping not done enough but it is harder

I like this game but has annoying cod bullshit in it :p

Some other complaints too like art style

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo