08-24-2015, 08:30 AM #1
Syria
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been playing the beta for atleast 6 hours and I'm only level 20. I don't think I'm doing bad, my k/d is 1.2. I've been playing modes like kill confirmed, demo, and search. Just wondering if I really suck at this game and I can't level up? Or does it take longer than usual Call of Duties to level up?
08-24-2015, 07:04 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Syria View Post
I have been playing the beta for atleast 6 hours and I'm only level 20. I don't think I'm doing bad, my k/d is 1.2. I've been playing modes like kill confirmed, demo, and search. Just wondering if I really suck at this game and I can't level up? Or does it take longer than usual Call of Duties to level up?

Tbh leveling up seems fairy quick i was able to get to level 14 within 2 hours of playing TDM. From what i have seen the best mode so far for me has been Domination getting around 5-10k xp per match.
08-24-2015, 07:19 PM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I have been playing the beta for atleast 6 hours and I'm only level 20. I don't think I'm doing bad, my k/d is 1.2. I've been playing modes like kill confirmed, demo, and search. Just wondering if I really suck at this game and I can't level up? Or does it take longer than usual Call of Duties to level up?

You arent getting challenge XP since there are no challenged, the inly xp you are getting is from kills leveling up weapons and match bonuses.
08-25-2015, 05:41 PM #4
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
kill confirmed is the xp farming method
08-26-2015, 10:31 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

No challenges Winky Winky

Yes it does won't be like that during the full game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo