08-24-2015, 01:53 PM #1
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well the questions above; how quickly do you think this COD will be modded? Do you think treyarch will implement some good anti-cheating techniques? Do you think an ISO for this one will be leaked early like the others?
10-06-2015, 10:36 PM #29
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by ogpayne View Post
Well the questions above; how quickly do you think this COD will be modded? Do you think treyarch will implement some good anti-cheating techniques? Do you think an ISO for this one will be leaked early like the others?

Probably an hour after the release (takes time to go to the midnight line and go home). I'm sure modders won't be able to crack into the next gen version of the game, and that's a good thing.
Last edited by Egzec ; 10-06-2015 at 10:38 PM.
10-06-2015, 11:21 PM #30
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Probably an hour after the release (takes time to go to the midnight line and go home). I'm sure modders won't be able to crack into the next gen version of the game, and that's a good thing.

Depending on the old gen release date, its likely the game will be available to modders pre-release.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

zZHackzZ
10-07-2015, 12:31 AM #31
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Depending on the old gen release date, its likely the game will be available to modders pre-release.

I'm sure it will be leaked around the 30th of october. Based on past leaks it will be a week or more before the official release of the game
10-15-2015, 05:53 AM #32
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Before it gets released.
10-19-2015, 02:38 PM #33
KAYLEB_HD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Crez View Post
Hopefully there will never be a way to mod ps4!!

There's already a jailbreak for ps4 it's just not getting released to the public yet
10-19-2015, 06:19 PM #34
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by HD View Post
There's already a jailbreak for ps4 it's just not getting released to the public yet

you mean a modified firmware with no reverter. CFW will not happen, It took people 3 years to jailbreak a ps3, you really think Sony is going to let that happen again?

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

Crez
10-19-2015, 09:10 PM #35
Crez
Grunt
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
you mean a modified firmware with no reverter. CFW will not happen, It took people 3 years to jailbreak a ps3, you really think Sony is going to let that happen again?

Ikr and what he is talking about is the Dev Debug I think it will be used "to jailbreak it" but I doubt it will happen the rumors in Brazil are not true in my opinion sony will not let people ruin the ps4 like they did the PS3 they probably know there mistake now!
10-19-2015, 09:11 PM #36
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Crez View Post
Ikr and what he is talking about is the Dev Debug I think it will be used "to jailbreak it" but I doubt it will happen the rumors in Brazil are not true in my opinion sony will not let people ruin the ps4 like they did the PS3 they probably know there mistake now!

He's either talking about a MFW or a Debugging station, fairly certain a jailbreak wont be possible for at least the next 4 years. And whoever releases it will be sued up the ass.
10-20-2015, 12:51 AM #37
Crez
Grunt
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
He's either talking about a MFW or a Debugging station, fairly certain a jailbreak wont be possible for at least the next 4 years. And whoever releases it will be sued up the ass.

good because im getting a ps4 for christmas i will have with lobbies that arent always modded two modded lobbies on black ops 2 yesterday :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo