08-25-2015, 10:34 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those who don't know the BO3 beta for these respective platforms was pushed forward to 4PM PST and is now released. I am currently downloading the BETA for my Xbox One and below are my 2 friend tokens I am giving away! Have fun!

NOTE: Both codes have been taken.

Xbox One Codes:

[s]7WWG3-7967H-DX2HV-PW7PY-CGK2Z
9QWPY-4P27Y-VVQJG-MM9RH-TXF6Z[/s]
Last edited by Geo ; 08-26-2015 at 12:57 AM.
08-25-2015, 11:01 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Geo View Post
For those who don't know the BO3 beta for these respective platforms was pushed forward to 4PM PST and is now released. I am currently downloading the BETA for my Xbox One and below are my 2 friend tokens I am giving away! Have fun!

Xbox One Codes:

7WWG3-7967H-DX2HV-PW7PY-CGK2Z
9QWPY-4P27Y-VVQJG-MM9RH-TXF6Z

These can be redeemed via account.xbox.com and on doing so it will be available via your Games and Apps on your console

Also seeing as Temp has issues here is proof it is launched. This is my downloads.

You must login or register to view this content.

i got ps4 beta codes from my order lmao.
08-25-2015, 11:02 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
i got ps4 beta codes from my order lmao.

Yeah mine said the same lol. Its just that they haven't updated the site yet. Although it told me PS4 codes they work fine on XBL
08-25-2015, 11:05 PM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Yeah mine said the same lol. Its just that they haven't updated the site yet. Although it told me PS4 codes they work fine on XBL

Yes i made a post on cod's site and someone said the same thing i was like dafuq gg downloading on me pc right now.

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

Geo
08-25-2015, 11:43 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Yes i made a post on cod's site and someone said the same thing i was like dafuq gg downloading on me pc right now.

How u get it on PC, i never got my email about it?
08-25-2015, 11:44 PM #6
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
How u get it on PC, i never got my email about it?

i didn't either i just redeemed it on the site today got the codes. Already done downloading it aswell.
08-25-2015, 11:47 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
i didn't either i just redeemed it on the site today got the codes. Already done downloading it aswell.

nvm i just now got the email lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo