08-31-2015, 02:11 AM #1
akse
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); like the title says.. i heared that black ops 2 was downloadable 1 week before the game was even released.. so my question is: Will there be a Black ops 3 ps3 iso a week early? And is it going to get linked here? (Sorry if im not allowed to ask this here lol)
08-31-2015, 03:15 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by akse View Post
like the title says.. i heared that black ops 2 was downloadable 1 week before the game was even released.. so my question is: Will there be a Black ops 3 ps3 iso a week early? And is it going to get linked here? (Sorry if im not allowed to ask this here lol)

I wouldn't be surprised to see it uploaded a week early but as far as if it'll be posted or linked here the answer is no as it''s basically WAREZ which is against the rules to post.
08-31-2015, 03:50 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
all ps3/360 games get leaked by someone who gets a copy a few days to weeks before release :p
08-31-2015, 09:41 AM #4
akse
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see it uploaded a week early but as far as if it'll be posted or linked here the answer is no as it''s basically WAREZ which is against the rules to post.

do you know on which homepage they get released?
08-31-2015, 11:57 AM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by akse View Post
do you know on which homepage they get released?

Torrent sites that can be found by google.
To recap, yes this game will get leaked early, and no it will not be posted here as its against site rules.

Question answered, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo