09-30-2015, 05:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've searched for months now, and haven't found one site with Hardened Edition preorder for PS4 available. It's getting closer and closer to the Nov 6 release date, and I fear I won't be able to get the Der Riese map. :cry: Does anybody know what the deal is with Gamestop not restocking? The one and only site that has the game available is You must login or register to view this content. which is an Aussie site that doesn't ship internationally. Crying
09-30-2015, 11:50 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
I've searched for months now, and haven't found one site with Hardened Edition preorder for PS4 available. It's getting closer and closer to the Nov 6 release date, and I fear I won't be able to get the Der Riese map. :cry: Does anybody know what the deal is with Gamestop not restocking? The one and only site that has the game available is You must login or register to view this content. which is an Aussie site that doesn't ship internationally. Crying

Im assuming its going to be the same as BOII where you can get the map at a later date.
09-30-2015, 12:48 PM #3
Originally posted by Daktoa View Post
Im assuming its going to be the same as BOII where you can get the map at a later date.

I'm betting so too, but it's the allure of it that gets me. ._.
10-02-2015, 01:48 PM #4
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
I've searched for months now, and haven't found one site with Hardened Edition preorder for PS4 available. It's getting closer and closer to the Nov 6 release date, and I fear I won't be able to get the Der Riese map. :cry: Does anybody know what the deal is with Gamestop not restocking? The one and only site that has the game available is You must login or register to view this content. which is an Aussie site that doesn't ship internationally. Crying

You must login or register to view this content.

i got my hardened edition from there, still some in stock, if not try You must login or register to view this content.
10-02-2015, 02:57 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Out of stock means no more copies.
Hopefully it comes to the store as a download.
10-02-2015, 03:17 PM #6
Originally posted by Wretch
You must login or register to view this content.

i got my hardened edition from there, still some in stock, if not try You must login or register to view this content.

Edit:
Ok, both sites ship to USA. I'll go with the 2nd site since they offer free shipping, lol. So, I believe in USA, the Hardened edition is exclusive to GameStop :/
Last edited by Frosty ; 10-02-2015 at 03:25 PM.
10-02-2015, 03:17 PM #7
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Out of stock means no more copies.
Hopefully it comes to the store as a download.

I know it'll eventually come to psnstore, but it's the allure of having it first day of release :( I liked Der Riese :(
10-02-2015, 04:41 PM #8
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Edit:
Ok, both sites ship to USA. I'll go with the 2nd site since they offer free shipping, lol. So, I believe in USA, the Hardened edition is exclusive to GameStop :/

what you mean? i'm in UK so does that mean my order will be here on the 6th or later on?
10-02-2015, 04:46 PM #9
Originally posted by Wretch
what you mean? i'm in UK so does that mean my order will be here on the 6th or later on?

Yeah? It'll take 4-6 days to ship to me.
10-02-2015, 07:22 PM #10
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Yeah? It'll take 4-6 days to ship to me.

Mines from game. So mine wont be here on the 6th?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo