10-31-2015, 12:45 AM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You can now start downloading Black Ops 3 if you bought it from the P.S Store!

Full File Size: 43.6 GB

Black Ops 3 releases November 6, 2015 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Last edited by AFG ; 11-02-2015 at 05:44 AM.

The following user thanked AFG for this useful post:

pedelimao
11-02-2015, 02:29 AM #20
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
yeaa im from UK but i ordered from the US store :P i get exactly what the OP got but that's it, no maps

Yeah, I ordered the standard edition which is supposed to come with nuketown 2065, but it didn't come with it...just a theme, AW personalization pack, and the game itself.
11-02-2015, 05:15 AM #21
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by AFG View Post
Yeah, I ordered the standard edition which is supposed to come with nuketown 2065, but it didn't come with it...just a theme, AW personalization pack, and the game itself.

I was bored so i decided to contact Activision support and apparently we're getting nuketown as a code sent to our psn email :/ and they said giant map is included inside the BO3 game download. What i don't understand is why does the UK store let you download them both separately and from the ps store yet we can't
11-02-2015, 05:17 AM #22
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by diiRty
I got the opposite. Can download the maps but nothing else until 5th November

Yeaa uk store has a glitch which wont let you pre-load untill 5th November. I guess its becuase they take the money on the 4th unlike US they take it asoon as you pre-order
11-02-2015, 05:36 AM #23
AFG
The One and Only
I was bored so i decided to contact Activision support and apparently we're getting nuketown as a code sent to our psn email :/ and they said giant map is included inside the BO3 game download. What i don't understand is why does the UK store let you download them both separately and from the ps store yet we can't

Thanks for the input. I don't know why they do that :/

Yeaa uk store has a glitch which wont let you pre-load untill 5th November. I guess its becuase they take the money on the 4th unlike US they take it asoon as you pre-order

Sucks for you UK people :/ I got mine loaded and ready to play. Smile a total of 47 GB I think.
11-02-2015, 06:19 AM #24
Sucks i cant pre load it on the store (UK here) wanted to be able to play at midnight on release don't look like il be able to as it will need to download :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo