11-14-2015, 12:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need some opinions on this.
Both Advanced Warfare and Ghosts didn't last very long as most people just went back to black ops 2, mostly because the games just were flat out boring.
Black ops 3 on the last gen is complete ass but as for next-gen, the game is pretty good.
How long do you think Black Ops 3 will last ?
Will you go back to older Call Of Duty's ?
11-14-2015, 01:06 PM #11
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Elevant View Post
What's your highest round ?

Only level 28 but with random people, didnt played with friend yet and i suck solo Winky Winky
11-14-2015, 02:08 PM #12
Items
Bounty hunter
I need some opinions on this.
Both Advanced Warfare and Ghosts didn't last very long as most people just went back to black ops 2, mostly because the games just were flat out boring.
Black ops 3 on the last gen is complete ass but as for next-gen, the game is pretty good.

Honestly the updates / dlc / supplydrops / and žømbįęš is what's gonna help bo3 without the zombies the game would of already flaunt
11-14-2015, 03:31 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
6 months to 12 months depends on what they do with the weapon balance

Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
Indeed. I'm glad they brought back The Giant and implemented new mechanics witg SoE. Even Nightmares was a great mode put into the game done very well. Campaign was a head trip that had me hooked for hours straight, first time since BO1. But multiplayer is a complete disaster.

How?

Little curious
11-14-2015, 08:38 PM #14
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
6 months to 12 months depends on what they do with the weapon balance

How?

Little curious

As you had mentioned weapons need balancing, 99% of the guns should not two shot people in core matches. Most ultimates are too powerful, try running into a full team of reapers and their one shot minigun. The amount of lag on ps4 is ridiculous, and never have I encountered a CoD with 12 people being on one team vs three. Too much needs to be fixed in my opinion.
11-14-2015, 09:08 PM #15
Dank
Not Former Staff
Pretty sure this game will last long due to the fact it has zombies and co-op campaign...
11-16-2015, 07:57 PM #16
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
I think it will last for a long time, at least it's 12 months. Multiplayer is pretty good imo but it's always got the zombies that will keep it going, especially when they release more DLC zombie maps
11-16-2015, 09:06 PM #17
Its gone die!
11-17-2015, 12:23 PM #18
I need some opinions on this.

For PS3 players, they'll stick with BO2 or MW3. But for PS4 players, I see this as a lasting game for a couple years. Honestly, I thought when I got BO2, I would spend some time on BO1, but in the last year, I haven't played BO1 at all. Nor MW3. There's a lot of things I don't like about multiplayer (the lag is better now), but it's just things that are in every COD game: campers, lagswitchers, shotguns, knifers, squeakers. That being said, I still haven't managed a zombie lobby that isn't laggy as fuck. But I've received no lag in the past week for multi. Haven't done coop campaign yet...but this is 3arc, the game is here to stay. People will play IW's next game and after a month, come right back to BO3, just like with Ghosts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo