11-14-2015, 12:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need some opinions on this.
Both Advanced Warfare and Ghosts didn't last very long as most people just went back to black ops 2, mostly because the games just were flat out boring.
Black ops 3 on the last gen is complete ass but as for next-gen, the game is pretty good.
How long do you think Black Ops 3 will last ?
Will you go back to older Call Of Duty's ?
11-14-2015, 12:42 AM #2
Bring on the hate.

I'm personally about to drop back down to AW for multiplayer. I absolutely hate it. Everything else is great though. The game will survive just fine.
11-14-2015, 12:51 AM #3
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
the game will not survive on the ps3...but the next gen consoles with updates of course it will
11-14-2015, 12:58 AM #4
Originally posted by Choppa
the game will not survive on the ps3...but the next gen consoles with updates of course it will

That's what I was thinking. Last-gen will get barely any DLC content, just like Advanced Warfare, most of it will be for next-gen only.
11-14-2015, 12:59 AM #5
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
Bring on the hate.

I'm personally about to drop back down to AW for multiplayer. I absolutely hate it. Everything else is great though. The game will survive just fine.

I find zombies on black ops 3 to be the only thing enjoyable about it

The following user thanked Elevant for this useful post:

xSOADx
11-14-2015, 01:00 AM #6
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
Originally posted by Elevant View Post
That's what I was thinking. Last-gen will get barely any DLC content, just like Advanced Warfare, most of it will be for next-gen only.

off the game subject the only fps game thats getting map updates are battlefield for last gen that is
11-14-2015, 01:16 AM #7

Indeed. I'm glad they brought back The Giant and implemented new mechanics witg SoE. Even Nightmares was a great mode put into the game done very well. Campaign was a head trip that had me hooked for hours straight, first time since BO1. But multiplayer is a complete disaster.
11-14-2015, 02:16 AM #8
naxking
I defeated!
It's not a game I'd go back in few years to play when I'm bored. I got the old cod series.
11-14-2015, 07:55 AM #9
xSOADx
Banana Joe

Yeah and for me its only the giant, i dont like shadow of evil at all

Camapign is all right, but nothing special, and mp sucks as usually Winky Winky
11-14-2015, 08:49 AM #10
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Yeah and for me its only the giant, i dont like shadow of evil at all

Camapign is all right, but nothing special, and mp sucks as usually Winky Winky

What's your highest round ?