11-16-2015, 04:52 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just want a show of hands well posts
11-16-2015, 07:32 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Just want a show of hands well posts

I used the Argus a few times,I liked it but felt a little weak. I also used the default class that has it and It was pretty good tbh.
11-16-2015, 08:19 PM #3
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
Ive used the very first shotgun. Its an alright shotgun. I did manage to get a 7 man feed with it on nuketown. I feel like the rate of fire is pretty slow though. The rate of fire should be "stock" similar to when you attach the rapid fire. Other than that it has good power and all.
11-16-2015, 09:08 PM #4
Shotguns are for de scrubs >.<
11-16-2015, 10:18 PM #5
I pull out the argus when I am getting spawn trapped on Nuketown and it isn't to bad.
11-16-2015, 10:21 PM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
You must login or register to view this content.

They all suck and Treyarch likes to cater to the pro players by keeping the XM8 and XR-2 extremely powerful. I guess it's fair having a rifle that kills in 2 shots from long range but god forbid a shotgun do that up close. People like Nadeshot will just whine again and they'll get nerfed.
11-16-2015, 10:26 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

They all suck and Treyarch likes to cater to the pro players by keeping the XM8 and XR-2 extremely powerful. I guess it's fair having a rifle that kills in 2 shots from long range but god forbid a shotgun do that up close. People like Nadeshot will just whine again and they'll get nerfed.

What is your SPM?
11-17-2015, 03:13 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

:p

I have diamond shotguns now yes they do suck
You can make them work but not worth it

Based on what I played Brecci/Haymaker are the best but why not use a SMG.
11-17-2015, 05:18 PM #9
I wish they would bring back the "un-nerfed" Model 1887 from MW2. True story

The SPAS-12 was a lot of fun as well in that game.
11-18-2015, 12:25 PM #10
Novelette
The Anthem
shotguns suck. Avoid the KRM. The Argus is usable, but if you miss you're gg. Use a jitter mod on the Haymaker or Brecci and those will be OP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo