11-23-2015, 07:51 PM #1
Hawk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys. As many already know the 2xp weekend for BO3 has now come to an end, however there is a nice little trick to avoid losing the 2xp/z2xp.

This will only work if you are already in a zombies game or matchmaking.

BO3 Hotfixes are only applied when you are at the main menu. Thus, if you are in a game or a lobby, you will not receive the hotfix.
Should your console shut off, or you go to the main menu you will get the hotfix losing 2xp.

This should work with any future 2xp weekends that 3arch have for BO3
11-23-2015, 07:54 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys. As many already know the 2xp weekend for BO3 has now come to an end, however there is a nice little trick to avoid losing the 2xp/z2xp.

This will only work if you are already in a zombies game or matchmaking.

BO3 Hotfixes are only applied when you are at the main menu. Thus, if you are in a game or a lobby, you will not receive the hotfix.
Should your console shut off, or you go to the main menu you will get the hotfix losing 2xp.

This should work with any future 2xp weekends that 3arch have for BO3

Nice way to give credit, and Treyarch can push updates to people even if they are in game, I was on solo zombies and i got rekt by an update
11-23-2015, 07:56 PM #3
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Nice way to give credit, and Treyarch can push updates to people even if they are in game, I was on solo zombies and i got rekt by an update

Updates yes. Not hotfixes. And give credit to who? I was browsing online and found a post on another website?

YEs heres creding to xxx__wyt__Modding__tyw__zz on TTG for this post! Ye fuck that shit

The following user thanked Hawk for this useful post:

xSOADx
11-23-2015, 07:59 PM #4
edub
Are you high?
BO3 XP infection pls Cool Troll
11-23-2015, 10:21 PM #5
Hawk
Former Staff
Update:

Just getting home from work, I booted up my PS4 from rest mode. Because I was in rest mode in zombies, it did not boot me back to the main menu. I can confirm I still have z2xp!

The following user thanked Hawk for this useful post:

xSOADx
11-24-2015, 11:48 PM #6
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Update:

Just getting home from work, I booted up my PS4 from rest mode. Because I was in rest mode in zombies, it did not boot me back to the main menu. I can confirm I still have z2xp!

Does this work if playing solo online zombies, I thought rest mode only works on offline mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo