01-10-2016, 06:51 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Decided to make a list of items people should be avoiding avoid using because they are not worth spending a point on.

Rapid fire on anything apart from burst weapons.

Rapid fire gives you 6% increase in rate of fire with biggest increases coming from guns with higher rates of fire already. Vesper gets 100 rpm increase compared to Kuda which gets 43.2. Same story with every other weapon apart from snipers rapid fire does not increase the rate of fire on sniper rifles which have to re chamber a bullet which means locus, SVG don't get any benefit. Burst weapons used to see burst delay reduction however...not sure what Treyarch has done. According to the weapon stats burst delay has been reduced or removed. Example M8A7 without rapid fire 150ms with 80ms, now something like 130ms. Not sure what Treyarch has done but don't believe it impacts like before or may not reduce delay at all.

Sure if you did some mathematics find it helpful for small tiny window on some weapons. Need to check the weapon stats from unofficial sources to find out what Treyarch has done.

Long barrel on most things apart from two shotguns.

Currently -20% damage plus 13% extra range which means only makes sense on the Haymaker/Brecci. Given how these weapons can't one hit kill gain bit extra range for some damage which sort of useful. Would say Haymaker is better shotgun to use it on however....both are good choices 2m extra rather useful. Argus and KRM pointless to run it. Long barrel on SMGs increases your minimum damage range, sort of obvious why pointless on SMGs given recoil/damage they do over distance. Razerback, pharo could make a case for long barrel but other better options. Assault rifles get the benefit of 50% extra range on every range.

3 hit kill 25m becomes 50m

4 hit kill 50m becomes 100m

5 hit kill 100m becomes 200m

Yes you get extra range but given how most of the maps are small bit pointless 50% more range across the board is good. Certain weapons which increasing range profile not bad choice like burst weapons. Given the damage ranges on most rifles still pointless to use in my eyes.

Suppressor :(

Follow weapons are good with suppressor

Snipers, KN44, Vesper and subjective ones HVK, Weevil, VMP. Given the range values plus recoil makes HVK, Weevil,VMP not bad to use a suppressor with. Haymaker is okay with a suppressor but still suffers hard from it. Whatever you do don't put suppressor on an LMG 90% of your range is gone or normally 2 hit kill becomes 3, 3 becomes 4 etc.

Other items

Grip just 7% centre speed buff which not worth using.

Black hat is rubbish don't use that.

FMJ not enough spots which make use of FMJ :(
If only you could kill head glitches I would be all over FMJ.

Thermal without smoke pointless to use due to lacking any sort of aim assist.

As for perks most are useful but certain ones are more common depends on the gamemode.
01-11-2016, 10:04 AM #2
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Decided to make a list of items people should be avoiding avoid using because they are not worth spending a point on.

Rapid fire gives you 6% increase in rate of fire with biggest increases coming from guns with higher rates of fire already. Vesper gets 100 rpm increase compared to Kuda which gets 43.2. Same story with every other weapon apart from snipers rapid fire does not increase the rate of fire on sniper rifles which have to re chamber a bullet which means locus, SVG don't get any benefit. Burst weapons used to see burst delay reduction however...not sure what Treyarch has done. According to the weapon stats burst delay has been reduced or removed. Example M8A7 without rapid fire 150ms with 80ms, now something like 130ms. Not sure what Treyarch has done but don't believe it impacts like before or may not reduce delay at all.

Sure if you did some mathematics find it helpful for small tiny window on some weapons. Need to check the weapon stats from unofficial sources to find out what Treyarch has done.

Currently -20% damage plus 13% extra range which means only makes sense on the Haymaker/Brecci. Given how these weapons can't one hit kill gain bit extra range for some damage which sort of useful. Would say Haymaker is better shotgun to use it on however....both are good choices 2m extra rather useful. Argus and KRM pointless to run it. Long barrel on SMGs increases your minimum damage range, sort of obvious why pointless on SMGs given recoil/damage they do over distance. Razerback, pharo could make a case for long barrel but other better options. Assault rifles get the benefit of 50% extra range on every range.

Yes you get extra range but given how most of the maps are small bit pointless 50% more range across the board is good. Certain weapons which increasing range profile not bad choice like burst weapons. Given the damage ranges on most rifles still pointless to use in my eyes.

Snipers, KN44, Vesper and subjective ones HVK, Weevil, VMP. Given the range values plus recoil makes HVK, Weevil,VMP not bad to use a suppressor with. Haymaker is okay with a suppressor but still suffers hard from it. Whatever you do don't put suppressor on an LMG 90% of your range is gone or normally 2 hit kill becomes 3, 3 becomes 4 etc.

Other items

As for perks most are useful but certain ones are more common depends on the gamemode.

meh grip quickdraw and stock are must needs even if the grip doesnt make the gun 30% better
01-11-2016, 10:39 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Arrow View Post
meh grip quickdraw and stock are must needs even if the grip doesnt make the gun 30% better

I can't notice the different with grip
01-12-2016, 01:50 AM #4
Jeffie
Gym leader
its because of the flinching when you get shot back which is annoying cause when you shoot first and they shoot back they usually catch a lucky headshot
01-12-2016, 03:47 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Decided to make a list of items people should be avoiding avoid using because they are not worth spending a point on.

Other items

u should add that im a 1337 zombie player Cool Troll nice thread btw :yes:
01-12-2016, 03:58 PM #6
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
brecci+haymaker leathal combination with jitter mod :P
01-31-2016, 11:38 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
brecci+haymaker leathal combination with jitter mod :P

Even better if you know the Gung ho trick Winky Winky
02-02-2016, 11:24 AM #8
Novelette
The Anthem

How dare you say that. Black Hat gives me unlimited nades/equipment (;
02-02-2016, 11:39 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Novelette View Post
How dare you say that. Black Hat gives me unlimited nades/equipment (;

Go on explain :p

You mean hacking C4?
02-02-2016, 11:42 AM #10
Novelette
The Anthem
Go on explain :p

You mean hacking C4?

I had a video in a thread couple weeks ago. I deleted the video because I don't want it to get patched. Upside Down Happy I haven't played 1.05 yet but I'm sure it isn't patched because I can't even find a YouTube video of it lol. You can throw infinite C4's, trip mines, concussions, semtex, thermite etc. pretty much.

The following user thanked Novelette for this useful post:

ResistTheSun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo