01-30-2016, 06:12 AM #1
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I heard about this Pre-load and apparently its only for people who purchased the map instead of the season pass so I asked sony:

Walter: Hello, My name is Walter how may I assist you today?
Me: Hi im wondering if i will be able to pre-load black ops 3 DLC 1?
Walter: I see, I will be more than glad to look into this for you today.
Walter: In order to better assist you, may I please have the following information:

- First and Last Name
- Sign-In ID (e-mail)
- Online ID
Me: ***, ***@gmail.com. ChromeMaverick
Walter: Thank you for the information, the DLC's doesn't have pre loads, but they'll will be available on release day on Feb 2, 2016.
Walter: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me: I got told that if you purcahse the DLC (not the season pass) you can pre-load
Me: But i own the season pass so i cant pre-load
Walter: No, I just checked on the product description and it doesn't have the pre load feature.
Walter: I hope I have assisted you with your questions today, thank you for contacting PlayStation Chat support have a nice rest of your day.
Walter: Take care.
The agent has ended the chat.

So im wondering, was there proof of this pre-load feature because according to sony, there is no pre load.
01-30-2016, 01:25 PM #2
I think walkter, said if you can't pre-load it right now, maybe he dont know, this 31th we can pre-load it
01-31-2016, 11:27 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Maverick View Post
I heard about this Pre-load and apparently its only for people who purchased the map instead of the season pass so I asked sony:

Walter: Hello, My name is Walter how may I assist you today?
Me: Hi im wondering if i will be able to pre-load black ops 3 DLC 1?
Walter: I see, I will be more than glad to look into this for you today.
Walter: In order to better assist you, may I please have the following information:

- First and Last Name
- Sign-In ID (e-mail)
- Online ID
Me: ***, ***@gmail.com. ChromeMaverick
Walter: Thank you for the information, the DLC's doesn't have pre loads, but they'll will be available on release day on Feb 2, 2016.
Walter: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me: I got told that if you purcahse the DLC (not the season pass) you can pre-load
Me: But i own the season pass so i cant pre-load
Walter: No, I just checked on the product description and it doesn't have the pre load feature.
Walter: I hope I have assisted you with your questions today, thank you for contacting PlayStation Chat support have a nice rest of your day.
Walter: Take care.
The agent has ended the chat.

So im wondering, was there proof of this pre-load feature because according to sony, there is no pre load.

Content is pre loaded into the next update Winky Winky

Everybody no matter what gets the maps no idea why they done it this way
02-01-2016, 02:57 PM #4
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I just pre ordered it there. Can't download it yet. Downloaded the theme but cant use it till 8am Feb 2nd lmao
02-01-2016, 07:14 PM #5
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
i just got the 1.05 update downloading it right now almost 10 g , i also have the season pass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo