02-01-2016, 09:14 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title explains all. Signed into three accounts , once account is not reset to its original level . No accounts are banned , my accounts are STUCK on the leaderboard so you do GET BANNED FROM THE LEADERBOARDS :(

-ace

The following 2 users groaned at Ace for this awful post:

Egzec, KonfliQ
02-01-2016, 09:35 PM #2
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Ace View Post
Title explains all. Signed into three accounts , once account is not reset to its original level . No accounts are banned , my accounts are STUCK on the leaderboard so you do GET BANNED FROM THE LEADERBOARDS :(

-ace

Did they patch the Dupe Glitch?!
02-01-2016, 09:38 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Title explains all. Signed into three accounts , once account is not reset to its original level . No accounts are banned , my accounts are STUCK on the leaderboard so you do GET BANNED FROM THE LEADERBOARDS :(

-ace

Damn, I duped to 9th Prestige. I wonder if I will be reset completely? or just back to what I was before the dupe.
02-01-2016, 09:39 PM #4
My level 1000 account is perfectly normal i wasnt on the leaderboard before i dupe and im not on it after but i can still view it perfectly
02-01-2016, 09:47 PM #5
Dank
Not Former Staff
Did they reset zombies as well?
02-01-2016, 09:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Did they reset zombies as well?

I think if they do reset you they reset your entire account to the level you were before the dupe so that would include zombies and multiplayer. i don't know 100% though thats the way it was in previous black ops
02-01-2016, 09:50 PM #7
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by EviltwistBreeze View Post
I think if they do reset you they reset your entire account to the level you were before the dupe so that would include zombies and multiplayer. i don't know 100% though thats the way it was in previous black ops

the thing is I reset multiplayer (so i got dark matter varients) then played legit. I guess I'll see after I finish updating.
02-01-2016, 09:51 PM #8
Animize
Little One

-ace

I guess im bout to sell some accounts I already had pre-duped if they still are a high ranked :P
02-01-2016, 09:52 PM #9
Originally posted by Dank View Post
the thing is I reset multiplayer (so i got dark matter varients) then played legit. I guess I'll see after I finish updating.

I am level 1000 duped and After patch I've played 5-10 games online and have not encountered any issues at all
02-01-2016, 11:23 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

-ace

Soooo

They reset the accounts or just leaderboard banned you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo