02-07-2016, 11:41 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Road to dark matter leaves us with just the LMGs and they are pretty good in this game. Been playing with LMGs for couple of hours now and they are not bad.
In fact would say they are some of the best weapons in the game however require certain playstyle. Shocked more people don't use these things going for higher streaks.

BRM simple LMG got slow ish rate of fire but good damage recoil good starter LMG.
Dingo which is the closer range LMG with good handling at the cost of recoil
Dredge 48 burst fire version which is insane if you can aim
Gorgon 2 hit kill monster

Require more passive playstyle with movement taking a backseat. Not sure which attachments are best appear to depends on the gun. Apart from the suppressor don't run that on LMGs at all -90% less range means Gorgon becomes 3 hit kill. For hardcore the Dingo just makes every other weapon look bad.

Do require you to know the maps and all the lines of sight not talking about the obvious ones.

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

China Cat, SuperGamecube64
02-08-2016, 04:21 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Road to dark matter leaves us with just the LMGs and they are pretty good in this game. Been playing with LMGs for couple of hours now and they are not bad.
In fact would say they are some of the best weapons in the game however require certain playstyle. Shocked more people don't use these things going for higher streaks.

BRM simple LMG got slow ish rate of fire but good damage recoil good starter LMG.

Require more passive playstyle with movement taking a backseat. Not sure which attachments are best appear to depends on the gun. Apart from the suppressor don't run that on LMGs at all -90% less range means Gorgon becomes 3 hit kill. For hardcore the Dingo just makes every other weapon look bad.

Do require you to know the maps and all the lines of sight not talking about the obvious ones.

Dingo is god. Nuff said. :lol:
02-08-2016, 12:31 PM #3
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
I usually get Wraith and R.A.P.S per game with a smg / shotgun. LMG suits campers better but they all suck.
02-08-2016, 06:30 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
I usually get Wraith and R.A.P.S per game with a smg / shotgun. LMG suits campers better but they all suck.

Dingo can be used like an AR to a point.
Must be a better player compared to me I have to play passive for higher things like RAPs.
02-08-2016, 10:22 PM #5
donic
Keeper
dingo is the best to reach high scorestreaks in my opinion
02-09-2016, 12:12 AM #6
China Cat
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the discussion/tips. I've never tried an LMG but I will try it more often. I find the XR-2 to be one of my new found favorite weapons.. Thanks for the info though!

The following user thanked China Cat for this useful post:

Python
02-09-2016, 03:26 AM #7
Animize
Little One
Put rapid fire on 48 Dredge with grip or quickdraw (whichever helps you the most) and you will win at streaking. Also, add a sight of your choice with ELO or Red dot being the best for it. Also, add rapid for to BRM with quickdraw and grip and red dot and you can outgun people in nuk3town, especially back then when the headglitch still existed. Plus, the gorgon with rapid fire and extendedmags/fastmags (your choice) with quickdraw or grip(your choice) will outgun anyone long range and close range if you think you're pro enough. Gorgon is good for headglitches. Dingo is go for spawn trapping add supressor, rapidfire, and quickdraw (in my opinion) and play some spawntrapable gamemodes like Dom, Uplink, Demo, etc. and you can outgun people because the dingo is still somewhat very stable with rapid fire.
02-09-2016, 01:49 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Road to dark matter leaves us with just the LMGs and they are pretty good in this game. Been playing with LMGs for couple of hours now and they are not bad.

I like using the LMGs. I really like the gorgon, although because of the slow fire rate you can't really use it close range at all (it's awesome in HC though) . I love the Dingo, if I am a rocking an LMG class thats my go to gun .
Last edited by SuperGamecube64 ; 02-09-2016 at 01:51 PM.
02-17-2016, 10:08 PM #9
The only time I use LMG's is for HC, with that being said, I've found the dredge to be a TON of fun to use with a variable scope (the 1x-3x one) as you can drag spray the 6 shot burst and it's a 1HK from almost anywhere along with being able to hold down any part of the map by yourself

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo