02-12-2016, 12:38 PM #1
Adrian
Adrian is back!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello, we are now introducing Call Of Duty Information playlist to our channel. Black Ops 3 2XP/2xWeapXP DoubleDouble Weekend For MP/Z. Watch here:

Make sure to also subscribe to the Offical NextgenUpdate channel (NextGenSource), You must login or register to view this content..

Thank you guys for watching the video, it would be awesome to see you guys leave some feedback and also like the video. We have been working hard to put out as best content as we can.
02-12-2016, 04:33 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by adrian View Post
hello, we are now introducing call of duty information playlist to our channel. Black ops 3 2xp/2xweapxp doubledouble weekend for mp/z. Watch here:

make sure to also subscribe to the offical nextgenupdate channel (nextgensource), You must login or register to view this content..

thank you guys for watching the video, it would be awesome to see you guys leave some feedback and also like the video. We have been working hard to put out as best content as we can.

grindddd

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Adrian
02-12-2016, 05:13 PM #3
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Hello, we are now introducing Call Of Duty Information playlist to our channel. Black Ops 3 2XP/2xWeapXP DoubleDouble Weekend For MP/Z. Watch here:

Make sure to also subscribe to the Offical NextgenUpdate channel (NextGenSource), You must login or register to view this content..

Thank you guys for watching the video, it would be awesome to see you guys leave some feedback and also like the video. We have been working hard to put out as best content as we can.

Still xp?
02-12-2016, 07:10 PM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Warren
Still xp?

Yeah man, starting about now infact. Got all weekend man :p
02-12-2016, 07:47 PM #5
Originally posted by Warren
Still xp?

Yep, from now till tuesday! Happy
02-13-2016, 12:05 AM #6
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Adrian View Post

Them feels You must login or register to view this content.
02-14-2016, 10:18 PM #7
Once I found out about this 2xp I went straight into multiplayer and level up 35 times now I'm level 103
02-18-2016, 12:10 AM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Ended up doing 4 prestiges on 2XP from 5 to 9 Sal feel like less of a noob now, hunting for that prestige master

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo