05-15-2016, 04:35 AM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I found out a loophole really in the new feature they recently added for BOps 3. Those of you that have the season pass for this game, you have a higher chance of getting all the DLC weapons if you dont have them already. Of course you can do those glitches that are posted on here to get them faster. My way though, you play the game legitimately and dont have to worry about them taking away your guns. Even worse, banning you for something stupid like that. If you didn't know already, they added contracts into BOps 3. The only one out right now, as far as I know, is that you have to get 75 wins to get:

• Bundle of 10 Rare Supply Drops
  • 1 Weapon Bribe (Guaranteed melee or ranged weapon)

Of course they gave you one of each of those for free if you havent redeemed them already. You're able to get more though like I said. You have to win 75 games, which may seem difficult. It really isnt though. What I mean by that is, just play Gun Game and get placed in the top 3. In Gun Game, as long as you place in the top 3, it counts as a win. Feel free to check this out for yourself. I tried myself and it worked. So really, that contract isnt even that difficult.

I just wanted to share this with you guys before it gets fixed. So have fun getting at least 3rd in Gun Game and getting a win on your record. :duck:

The challenge sadly doesnt rest after doing it, so you cant do this over and over :/
[/center]
Last edited by Toxic ; 05-15-2016 at 10:59 AM.

The following user groaned TheManDavid for this awful post:

Not Rage
05-15-2016, 06:37 AM #2
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xI
So I found out a loophole really in the new feature they recently added for BOps 3. Those of you that have the season pass for this game, you have a higher chance of getting all the DLC weapons if you dont have them already. Of course you can do those glitches that are posted on here to get them faster. My way though, you play the game legitimately and dont have to worry about them taking away your guns. Even worse, banning you for something stupid like that. If you didn't know already, they added contracts into BOps 3. The only one out right now, as far as I know, is that you have to get 75 wins to get:

Of course they gave you one of each of those for free if you havent redeemed them already. You're able to get more though like I said. You have to win 75 games, which may seem difficult. It really isnt though. What I mean by that is, just play Gun Game and get placed in the top 3. In Gun Game, as long as you place in the top 3, it counts as a win. Feel free to check this out for yourself. I tried myself and it worked. So really, that contract isnt even that difficult.

I just wanted to share this with you guys before it gets fixed. So have fun getting at least 3rd in Gun Game and getting a win on your record. :duck:

P.S. I haven't completed this contract myself just yet. So I dont know if you'll be able to keep doing it over and over.

Not even an exploit...
05-15-2016, 10:58 AM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by xI
So I found out a loophole really in the new feature they recently added for BOps 3. Those of you that have the season pass for this game, you have a higher chance of getting all the DLC weapons if you dont have them already. Of course you can do those glitches that are posted on here to get them faster. My way though, you play the game legitimately and dont have to worry about them taking away your guns. Even worse, banning you for something stupid like that. If you didn't know already, they added contracts into BOps 3. The only one out right now, as far as I know, is that you have to get 75 wins to get:

P.S. I haven't completed this contract myself just yet. So I dont know if you'll be able to keep doing it over and over.

Nope you cant do it over and over sadly :/
And the title's a bit misleading, so i changed it for you :p
05-15-2016, 11:14 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
FFA also counts and need to play loads of it tomorrow.
05-15-2016, 11:19 AM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
FFA also counts and need to play loads of it tomorrow.

I would play gun game mode instead of FFA, since GG mode is 10 kills less than FFA (from winning)
05-15-2016, 06:45 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Not
Not even an exploit...

How are you going to say this isnt an exploit...? Exploit can mean to take advantage of something. Which this is obviously taking advantage of CoD in a way. In my opinion, I dont think youre supposed to get a win on your combat record if you get 2nd or 3rd in Gun Game, thats just cheap.
05-17-2016, 04:31 AM #7
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by xI
How are you going to say this isnt an exploit...? Exploit can mean to take advantage of something. Which this is obviously taking advantage of CoD in a way. In my opinion, I dont think youre supposed to get a win on your combat record if you get 2nd or 3rd in Gun Game, thats just cheap.

Yeah, but gun game is the only other "every man for himself" game mode besides FFA/HC FFA and in FFA 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gets you a win so it only makes sense that you do in gun game as well.
05-18-2016, 07:02 AM #8
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xI

I play hardcore and demolish with a smei-automatic because its always 1 - 2 shots... just because I take advantage of that does not make it an exploit... playing gun game for wins is not an exploit...
05-18-2016, 09:48 PM #9
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Not
I play hardcore and demolish with a smei-automatic because its always 1 - 2 shots... just because I take advantage of that does not make it an exploit... playing gun game for wins is not an exploit...

Well now you're just being a smart ass so hop off this dick.
05-20-2016, 05:56 AM #10
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xI
Well now you're just being a smart ass so hop off this dick.

I am not being a smart ass I provided a valid example

The following user thanked Not Rage for this useful post:

xTc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo