05-23-2016, 09:59 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to get free cod points or crypto keys? I grinded for the 75 wins contract and got bullshit for the 10x drops and a freaking wrench for the weapon bribe. I'm desperate for the FFAR Famas. Is it possible for someone to give me the FFAR Famas? Will pay in USA PSN only. Thanks
05-23-2016, 11:03 PM #2
United
Big Sister
No. wat
05-24-2016, 01:47 AM #3
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
Is there a way to get free cod points or crypto keys? I grinded for the 75 wins contract and got bullshit for the 10x drops and a freaking wrench for the weapon bribe. I'm desperate for the FFAR Famas. Is it possible for someone to give me the FFAR Famas? Will pay in USA PSN only. Thanks

just play the game and get cryptokeys? It's not that hard...
05-24-2016, 02:32 AM #4
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Dank View Post
just play the game and get cryptokeys? It's not that hard...

Maybe I don't have a whole lot of free time? Takes quite a while to just get 30 keys and that's just for 1 supply drop.
05-25-2016, 10:10 AM #5
Maybe I don't have a whole lot of free time? Takes quite a while to just get 30 keys and that's just for 1 supply drop.

I agree, it really does even being with a winning party. It's pretty slow.
05-25-2016, 02:25 PM #6
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by DigitalTech View Post
I agree, it really does even being with a winning party. It's pretty slow.

Yea and I always get bad luck with them, never got any guns yet, just 2 melee weapons that suck
05-25-2016, 07:47 PM #7
Do you have the season pass? If so, what did you get for a bonus? I got the Carver

Anyway, the only way to get free COD Points is to use those websites that give you gift cards for doing stuff. That's about it though.
05-26-2016, 01:01 AM #8
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by evilgamer1337 View Post
Do you have the season pass? If so, what did you get for a bonus? I got the Carver

Anyway, the only way to get free COD Points is to use those websites that give you gift cards for doing stuff. That's about it though.

I don't have season pass but I did the contract and got the damn axe for the bribe and then I spent $20 on cod points and the only weapon I got was I think a little knife dagger thing.
And yeah I got this app where I got to tap the screen 1 million times and I get a $20 gift card to whatever I want. It would suck if it was a troll because 1 million taps is a lot lol
05-26-2016, 07:42 PM #9
I don't have season pass but I did the contract and got the damn axe for the bribe and then I spent $20 on cod points and the only weapon I got was I think a little knife dagger thing.
And yeah I got this app where I got to tap the screen 1 million times and I get a $20 gift card to whatever I want. It would suck if it was a troll because 1 million taps is a lot lol

Can you tell me what that app is called? I'm gonna make a script to tap the screen automatically XD

That sucks about the COD Points, though. Sorry about your luck

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a couple apps. If anyone's interested, they're called Taps for Money, and Cookie Cash
05-26-2016, 07:56 PM #10
Ali213
Pokemon Trainer
If someone has the FAMAS and the marshals and melee I will buy the acc of them. Kik me : Ali.jumani101 if it has a melee weapon I will pay more and please have a good gamer tag

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo