08-28-2016, 07:12 PM #1
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In all honesty, who still plays this game?

It's pretty much dead. COD is dead at this point. If Infinite Warfare and COD Remastered is shitty, COD is going to file for bankruptcy.

Any of you guys still play this game?

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Algebra
08-28-2016, 07:40 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
I play it like once a month honestly, or when my friends beg me to run with them and help them win some games. I'm usually on 2k16 now, can't wait for 2k17. I'm very much looking forward to COD4 Remastered though.
08-28-2016, 07:59 PM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Kam View Post
In all honesty, who still plays this game?

It's pretty much dead. COD is dead at this point. If Infinite Warfare and COD Remastered is shitty, COD is going to file for bankruptcy.

How will a game series file for bankruptcy?
08-28-2016, 08:24 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Python View Post

The company lol.
08-28-2016, 08:49 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
The company lol.

Originally posted by Python View Post

Lmao wrecked and I barely even turn my pa4 on.
08-28-2016, 08:58 PM #6
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Dude my PS4 is a paperweight. I haven't had a good game release in forever. I've been playing the Titanfall beta, and that's horse shit because it looks like a fucking PS3 game in 1080p which is one giant letdown.
08-29-2016, 11:36 PM #7
Dank
Not Former Staff
Yeah I still play. They aren't gonna go bankrupt for quite some time lol. BO3 sold 6.65m in the first week and I think since IW is going to have a cod4 remaster their sales will top BO3.
08-30-2016, 12:01 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Yeah I still play. They aren't gonna go bankrupt for quite some time lol. BO3 sold 6.65m in the first week and I think since IW is going to have a cod4 remaster their sales will top BO3.

I agree with the fact that they won't be going bankrupt anytime soon, but you do have to agree that the quality of the series is rapidly decreasing every year.
09-02-2016, 03:00 AM #9
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
In all honesty, who still plays this game?

i play but only when im super super super bored

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo