10-02-2016, 08:00 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?
05-18-2018, 11:44 PM #20
Zombies will keep this thing afloat for some time. Not expecting the BR mode to change much.
05-23-2018, 02:06 AM #21
aalvi
Gobble
when b04 comes out
07-27-2018, 02:47 PM #22
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?

PS3 - Now - 2 Years Due too lag, no updates & modders will start being on there even more
PS4/XB1 - 2 - 3 Years Due too newer games being released
PC - 3 - 4 Years Due too newer games being released
08-16-2018, 10:54 PM #23
On Next Gen and PCs - when Black Ops 4 comes out!
on Last Gen - I won't consider it dead as of August 2018, I still find lobbies quite quickly. I still have fun playing on the PS3. but yea it's slowly dying. I'm assuming early 2019.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo