Post: Black ops 4 Blackout Battle Royal Mode Release Date Announced
08-17-2018, 10:45 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Today Treyarch and Activision announced the date when the Beta for Blackout starts, the battle royale mode that will be included on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The beta will begin on September 10, it will be first be available on the PS4, a release date of the beta for the other consoles isn't announced yet but I'm sure it will not be that much later then PS4.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will release a month after the launch of the Blackout Beta on 12 October 2018 for PS4 , Xbox One and PC

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

xTc
08-18-2018, 01:21 AM #2
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Today Treyarch and Activision announced the date when the Beta for Blackout starts, the battle royale mode that will be included on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The beta will begin on September 10, it will be first be available on the PS4, a release date of the beta for the other consoles isn't announced yet but I'm sure it will not be that much later then PS4.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will release a month after the launch of the Blackout Beta on 12 October 2018 for PS4 , Xbox One and PC

helo wiill you be adding a black ops 4 serviece section to the bord becaze I want sell my serviece thancks plz respond to iit

The following user groaned TwoTalented for this awful post:

OfficialJesseP
08-18-2018, 03:40 AM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
helo wiill you be adding a black ops 4 serviece section to the bord becaze I want sell my serviece thancks plz respond to iit

What kind of service are you even talking about? And you are not elite so you wont sell anything as long as you are not elite
08-18-2018, 12:48 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post

On 12 October it will be added maybe but not earlyer no point in adding a service section when the game isnt even out

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

TwoTalented
08-20-2018, 06:15 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

On a Monday? that's a little weird... hopefully i'll get to play since I work..

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo