09-30-2011, 09:44 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
We’ve all seen the phrase #BlameJD on Twitter. Something goes wrong on Call of Duty: Black Ops? Blame JD 2020. But now we have something new to talk about. JD 2020 announced in a tweet earlier about today being his last day at Treyarch. So what does this mean for the Call of Duty community? Nothing right now. All tweets about Call of Duty: Black Ops and other Treyarch games are to be directed to the Treyarch Twitter account.
This news comes as a shock to the community but some questions were raised when Josh Olin took a break from tweeting from the JD 2020 account. Who will be replacing him? No one knows. I contacted him for comments on his departure and next venture and will update with any response.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 09-30-2011 at 10:09 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

C R A V E, Joel, User23434, Rea, ResistTheSun, TheBurntCeltic
09-30-2011, 09:56 PM #2
boss10000
Like A.....
Originally posted by Pixie
We’ve all seen the phrase #BlameJD on Twitter. Something goes wrong on Call of Duty: Black Ops? Blame JD 2020. But now we have something new to talk about. JD 2020 announced in a tweet earlier about today being his last day at Treyarch. So what does this mean for the Call of Duty community? Nothing right now. All tweets about Call of Duty: Black Ops and other Treyarch games are to be directed to the Treyarch Twitter account.
This news comes as a shock to the community but some questions were raised when Josh Olin took a break from tweeting from the JD 2020 account. Who will be replacing him? No one knows. I contacted him for comments on his departure and next venture and will update with any response.
We here at AggreGame (Nextgenupdate) wish you the best of luck JD!

there fixed it for you
09-30-2011, 11:44 PM #3
ll-BLADES-ll
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
i wounder if he will be missed by the cod communtiy?
09-30-2011, 11:46 PM #4
C R A V E
Computer Science and Finance
Originally posted by Pixie

Throwing a JD 2020 Farewell party every ones invitied Happy
10-01-2011, 12:04 AM #5
Muffins
Do a barrel roll!
This could be a good thing because new minds mean new ideas and a better future of gaming

The following 2 users say thank you to Muffins for this useful post:

Ayanami, Leftwinger
10-01-2011, 08:48 AM #6
He left on a bang with mw3 being the best thing to come but now with him leaving call of duty will become another boring game and it will lose a lot of fans

The following user groaned brand21 for this awful post:

Clutch Hunterr
10-01-2011, 11:51 AM #7
M40A3
M40A3 OG
He gets shit daily from kids you can see why he doesnt wanna be community manager for a game like COD i wish luck to whoever replaces him.

The following 2 users say thank you to M40A3 for this useful post:

FlyingIrishMan, Leftwinger
10-01-2011, 12:43 PM #8
Well Treyarch suck

The following 2 users say thank you to Awayze for this useful post:

BurnoutBoz, FrOzTi

The following 4 users groaned at Awayze for this awful post:

G-ManRocks, himpmund, Joel, Superdry▪
10-01-2011, 02:03 PM #9
Assassin
Easter Egg!
kinda misleading title.. i thought he quit without any notice.. good on him, atleast he wont get flooded with annoying comments from kids
10-01-2011, 02:13 PM #10
3ARC is already failing since mw3 is coming out so... this will make no changes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo