03-25-2018, 05:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there,
Is it possible to mod the eboot to have unlimited ammo, attack dogs or kill streaks?
Or I have to be a host and just use rtm tools.?
I've found one with blackbird, redbox, wall hack, no recoil. Just looking to add other things
Thank you
Last edited by rocks860 ; 03-26-2018 at 07:48 AM.
03-30-2018, 03:31 PM #2
I guess nobody here!!

The following user thanked rocks860 for this useful post:

user_714
08-20-2018, 02:42 PM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by rocks860 View Post
Hi there,
Is it possible to mod the eboot to have unlimited ammo, attack dogs or kill streaks?
I've found one with blackbird, redbox, wall hack, no recoil. Just looking to add other things
Thank you

I guess nobody here!!

I'm not sure about the killstreaks but im pretty sure you cant have unlimited ammo while you're not host.
08-20-2018, 03:08 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Hi there,
Thank you

You cant mod the eboot to add host mods or killstreaks stay with a menu or rtm tool
04-23-2019, 09:37 PM #5
qHAJRY
Rookie
I have eboot for you host and non-host but without unlimited ammo and the eboot is great actually there's features on eboot : Anti Freeze Party and Lobby & Anti Closed & Anti Copy & Auto Invite & Anti Say for host & Simple Anti Freeze In Game & Modz Non Host Like: Steady Aim and no recoil And Blackbird And Laser & Foce Host . And there's a second version of the Eboot without force host if you want the Eboot just tell me on instagram: i9oe9
Last edited by qHAJRY ; 09-28-2020 at 02:04 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo