07-29-2010, 02:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys , if all of u guys know modernwarfare24/7 . the admin of that site has received papers / documents from treyarch this morning, is it possible that info is on the way? i hope soo. looks like treyarch cant hold on to the secrets any longer
SOURCE You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2010, 11:52 PM #11
Thank you thank you... I am german and I'll see what I can do. And well the decrypting will need some time all common decypher codes fail which means it will take a while ^^.

I'm so hyped now cause germanys involved so much... If thats equally as much as in the actual game that would be enough. *Loves Treyarch at the moment*

You must login or register to view this content.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. In the first place, that stuff bores me, and in the second place, my parents would have about two hemorrhages apiece if I told anything pretty personal about them. They're quite touchy about anything like that, especially my father. They're nice and all-I'm not saying that-but they're also touchy as hell. Besides, I'm not going to tell you my whole goddam autobiography or anything. I'll just tell you about this madman stuff that happened to me around last Christmas just before I got pretty run-down and had to come out here and take it easy. I mean that's all I told D.B. about, and he's my brother and all. He's in Hollywood- That isn't too far from this crumby place, and he comes over and visits me practically every week end. He's going to drive me home when I go home next month maybe. He just got a Jaguar. One of those little English jobs that can do around two hundred miles an hour. it cost him damn near four thousand bucks. He's got a lot of dough, now. He didn't use to. He used to be just a regular writer, when he was home. He wrote this terrific book of short stories, The Secret Goldfish, in case you never heard of him. The best one was "The Secret Goldfish." iT was about this little kid that wouldn't let anybody look at his goldfish because he'd bought it with his own money. It killed me. Now he's out in Hollywood, D.B., being a prostitute. If there's one thing I hate, it's the movies. Don't even mention them to me.
Where I want to start telling is the day I left Pencey Prep. You probably heard of it. Youve probably seen the ads, anyway. They advertise in about a thousand magazines, always showing some hot-shot guy on a horse jumping over a fence. Like as if all you ever did at Pencey was play polo all the time. I never even once saw a horse anywhere near the place. And underneath the guy on the horse's picture it always says "Since 1888 we have been molding boys into spledid, clear thinking young men." Strictly for the birds. They don't do any damn more molding at Pencey than they do at any other

The thing that bothers me is that stuff written in italic. Its like D.B. isn't his brother and he doesn't find his father and mother "nice" and stuff... Creepy ^^

Beware! Young and Old - People
All Walks of Life!
This *Picture of small plastic bag* may be handed you by the friendly stranger. It contains the Killer Drug "Marihuana"--a powerful narcotic in which lurks Murder! Insanity! Death!
WARNING! Dope peddler are shrewd! They may put some of this drug in the *Teacan picture* or in the *Mug of coffe picture* or in the tobacco cigarette
Address: THE INTER-STATE NARCOTIC ASSOCIATION

Marihuana ... well I don't know what that has to do with Black Ops but we'll see the overall picture tells us!

Upper left:
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Charles E. MITCHEL
Walter TEAGLE
Pail M. WARBURO

Upper right:
Ford Motor Company
Edsel S. FORD
Carl BOSCH

Middle:
I.G. Farben
and
American I.G.

Lower left:
Bank of Manhatten
H.A. METZ
Paul M. WARBURG

Lower right:
Standard Oil of New Jersey
Walter TEAGLE

Tetrodotoxin (also known as "tetrodox" and frequently abbreviated as TTX) is a potent neurotoxin with no known antidote. There have been successful tests of a possible antidote in mice, but further tests must be carried out to determine efficacy in humans. Tetrodotoxin blocks action potentials in nerves by binding to the pores of the voltage-gated, fast sodium channels in nerve cell membranes, essentially preventing any affected nerve cells from firing by blocking the channels used in the process.

Lower Document
[In German]
Doc. No. NO-251
Der Reichsführer-SS Feld-Kommandostelle,3.12.1942
Tgb.Nr. 1441/42
Bra/V. Geheime Reichssache!
4 Ausfertigungen
4. Ausfertigung
SS-Obergruppenführer Greiser,Posen
Schlossfreiheit 13

Lieber Parteigenosse G r d i s c r l
Ihren Brief vom 21.11. 1942 habe ich erhalten. Ich glaube auch, dass es richtiger ist, die von Pr. Dr. Blome geltend gemachten Bedenken zu berücksichtigen. In der beabsichtigten Weise gegen die Kranken vorzugehen ist meiner Ansicht nach nicht möglich, zumal ja an eine praktische Auswertung der Untersuchungen -wie Sie mir mitteilen- erst in einem halben Jahr herangegangen werden konnte.
Ich schlage Ihnen vor, ein geeigneten Gebiet herauszusuchen, in das dann die unheilbaren Tuberkolosekranken - (other document in way) - werden können. Über die Unheilbaren hinaus koennta man - (other document in way) - biet auch sehr gut noch anderen leichter Tuberkulosekranken - (other document in way) - Aktion muesste selbstverständlich auch in geeigneter Fo - (other document in way) - tisch ausgewertet worden.
Ich habe mir, bevor ich Ihnen - (other document in way) - schrieb, noch einmal eingehend ueberlegt, ob nicht der u - (other document in way) - Gedanke doch in irgendeiner Form durchgefuehrt werden so - (other document in way) - aber zu der Ueberzeugung gekommen, dass es richtig is, - (other document in way) - ter vorzugehen
HeilHitler
Ihr
gez. H. Himmler
2.) SS*Obergruppenfuehrer Koppe, Posen
3.) Reichssicherheitshauptamt, Berlin
Durchschriftlich mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme uebe - (other document in way) -
i.A. B - - (other document in way) -
SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer - (other document in way) -
"A Certific True Copy"

[In English *Translated by Ayon Windsor* (Im sorry for mistakes if there are any)]
Doc. No. NO-251
Der Reichsführer-SS Field-Commandoplace,3.12.1942
Diary.Nr. 1441/42
Bra/V. Secret Reichs-thing!
4 Copys
4th Copy
SS-Obergruppenführer Greiser,Posen
Schlossfreiheit 13 (Castle Freedom 13)

Dear Partymember G r d i s c r l
I received your letter from the 21st November 1942. I also think, that its right, to consider the doubts that Proferssor Doctor Blome pointed out. To move against the ill people in the considered way is in my perspective not possible, particularly because a practical analysis of the research -as you told me- was first able to be made after a half year had passed.
I suggest you, to search for a proper area, to that the unhealabe people suffering from tuberculosis - (other document in way) - be brought. Aside from the unhealable you could - (other document in way) -(a) rea also very good for the others suffering from a light tuberculosis - (other document in way) - action musst of course also in a proper ma(nner) - (other document in way) - got evaluated practically.
I have, before I wrote you, - (other document in way) - thought a lot about it again, if not the u - (other document in way) - thought in any form could be executed so - (other document in way) - but came to the conclusion, that its right, - (other document in way) - (bet)ter approach
HeilHitler (greeting him proper for that time)
Yours,
signed H(einrich). Himmler
2.) SS*Obergruppenfuehrer Koppe, Posen
3.) Reichssicherheitshauptamt, Berlin (Reichs security central buro, berlin)
() Request notice through a written signature - (other document in way) -
I(n).O(rder). B - - (other document in way) -
SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer - (other document in way) -
"A Certific True Copy"

Upper Document
Its english and a "translated version".

TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENT No.NO-251
OFFICE OF CHIEF OF COUNSEL FOR WAR CRIMES
(handwritten noto): XIe/97 after 30/6/42

Reichsfuehrer SS Field Command Post
3 December 1942

Journal No. 1441/42
Rc: yours,number S02/42
Brn/V. Top Secret!
4 copies
4th copy
(initial)
W or 2
SS-Obergruppenfuehrer GREISER,Posen
Schlossfreiheit 13

1) Dear Party Comrade (Parteigenosse)
GREISER!

I have received your letter of 21 November 1942. I,too, belive that it would be better to take into consideration the misgivings set forth by Party-memver Dr. BLOME. In my opinion it is impossible to proceed with the sick persons in the manner intended, especially since, as you have informed me, it will be possible to exploit the practical results of the tests only in six months.

I suggest you look for the suitable area to wich incurnblos, other patients with less severe cases of tuberculosis could quite well be put into this territory too. This action would also,of course, have to be exploited with the appropriate form of propagande.
Before writing you this letter I again thoroughly thought over - the original idea could not in somo way be carried out. However, I am convinced now, that it is better to proceed the other way.

HeilHitler!
Yours
(signed) H.HIMMLER

2) SS Obergruppenfueger KOPPE, Peson
3) Reich Main Security office (Reichssicherheitshauptamt) Berlin

I.G. FARBEN COMPLEX
MONOWICE, POLAND
14 JANUARY 1945

-> Vistula River
-> BOMB CRATERS
---> Approximate location of bomb shelter
-> AUSCHWITZ III (BUNA)
(-----ded FROM THE ORIGINAL NEGATIVE CAPTIONED IN 1818 BY THE CIA)

3.6 - Laboratorien (Dunno if thats ment to be german... it means: Laboratories)
Mono I

SECRET
??226B36W?S FF4936
Date: January 1945
Evolution: C-3 (7)

Very urgent Intelligence
Germany
Research on Secret Weapons
A center of research has been set up at KAPPEL, 37 km. north of Berlin, in a disuised woods. Near this center, and camouflaged by the same woods, there is the whole of the E. M. de DOENITZ.
Researches are carried on vigorously upon the "atomic explosion", at the SS Technical Academy at ZELLENDORF 700m. south of the(RR) station) and especially at BRNO in Bohemia. These experiments are pursued intensively by the old establishments of BAYER (the special section of the I. G. Farben near Berlin and in the vicinity of Regensburg). [Sidenote: I live near Regensburg so its quite funny for me to read this ^^]

see paragraphs 3 and 4 of cable 2877 December 21, 1944.
from Bern - IN 29784

SECRET

MAR 20 1945

3.6 - Laboratorien (Laboratories)
Berlin II

VI. NORTH AMERICA (Contld)

90. Canada (Conld)

2. Consolidated Dyestuffs Corp., Ltd.Montreal
3. Agfa Ansco, Ltd. Toronto

91. United States

1. General Anilin & Film Corp. New York, N.Y.
2. Magnesium Development Corp. Wilnington, Del.
3. Jasco Incoorporated New York, N.Y.
4. Flaskon Cc., Inc. Toledo, Ohio
5. American Magnesium Corp. Cleveland, Ohio
6. Chemnyco, Inc. New York, N.Y.
7. General Dyestuffs Corp. New York, N.Y.

VII. PACIFIC ISLANDS

92. Dutch East Indies

1. N. V. "I.M.P.L.A" Import M.V. Melscovreden
Pharmadeutsche (Pharma-german)
2. Mapro-Maarschapry Tot Beverdering
3. N.V. Internationale Creit on
Handelsvereinigung (german Trading Consolidation)Batsvia
4. Geo. Wehry & Co. Batsvia
5. Marmsen Vermey & Co., N.V. Semarsng
6. N.V. Behn Meyer & Co. Batsvia

93. Philippines

1. Bayer Yakuhin Comel Kaisha Manila
2. Menzi & Co., Inc. Manila
3. Philippine-American Drug Co. Manila

- 125 - 126 (page)

[Its damn hard to read so there are quite a few mistakes please help me to correct this]

Mr. Raymond Foster,
c/o Winthrop Chemical Company, Inc.,
170 Varick Street,
NEW YORK.

Dear Mr. Foster,
It will now be only a few days until the official date is reached, when, according to the intimitation on the ocasion of our last New York conferences, you are to give up your capacity as the managing director of Winthrop Chemical Company, Inc., New York, and to retire to private life.

The Board of Directors of our firm feel the urgent desire to express to you on this day their sincerest thanks for the meritorious work you have done over long years as the President of Winthrop Chemical Co. We are convinced that the firm foundation you have given to Winthrop will constitute a sound basis for the further extension and organization of the enterprise.

At the same time we should like to convey to you, dear Mr. Foster, our sincerest wishes for a complete recuperation of your health and for a very long and happy evening of life.

Please accept the assurance of our highest esteem and believe us

Faithfully yours,
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
I. G. FARBENINDUSTRIE AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
Signature of ?

SUMARY

In 1927 Chancellor Stresmann, then head of the "democratic" German Government, appraising Germany's economic potential stated: "That have as a trump in my hands aside from I. G. and the coal people?" The I. G. referred to was I. G. Farbenindustrie A. G., the largest, most powerful chemical combine in the world. What the Chancellor did not have to say, as this report conclusively demonstrates, is that Germany needed no other trump than I. G. Farben and the rest of German heavy industry to prepare and launch a destructive war against the peace-loving nations of the world. And I. G. Farben, its size more than doubled in twelve years of tremendous expansion after 1927, was a trump which, together with the remainder of Germany's industrial potential, almost enabled Hitler and Goering to extinguish the flame of freedom and human deooncy everywhere.
I. G. Farben, nominally a private business enterprise, has been and is, in fact, a colossal empire serving the German State as one of the principal industrial cores around which succesive German drives for world conquest have been organized. With a net wort of RE 6 billions at the very minimum, its domestic participations comprised over 380 other German firms. Its factories, power installations and mines are scattered all over Germany. It owns its own lignits and bituminous coal mines, electric power plants, coke ovens, magnesite, gypsum and salt mines. Its foreign participations, both admitted and concealed, number over 500 firms valued at a minimum of RE 1 billion. Its holding companies and plants blanket Europe; and its house banks, research firms and patent offices are clusteres around every important commercial and industrial center in both hemispheres. In addition to its numerous foreign subsidiaries, I.G.'s world-wide affiliations included

5.4 - Verstrickungen (Ensnared'ings? kind of a hard german word to translate... it kind of means involvements)
Der echte Riese (The real Giant) [Riese means Giant ... if it has something to do with der Riese compound in Nazi Zombies I don't know]

[In German]

Der Führer und Reichskanzler Berlin, den 2. Januar 1941

Für Ihr freundliches Gedenken und die mir zugleich im Namen der Gefolgschaft der I. G. Farbenindustrie zum Neuen Jahre übermittelten guten Wünsche sage ich Ihnen meinen besten Dank; ich erwidere sie aufrichtig.

Mit Deutschem Gruß !

5.4 - Verstrickungen
Der Führer dankt

[In English *Translated by Ayon Windsor* (Im sorry for mistakes if there are any)]

The Fuhrer and Reichskanzler Berlin January 2nd 1941

For your nice remembrance and the, for me, in the name of the I.G. Dyestuff Industry (I.G. Farbengesellschaft) transmitted wishes for new years I wanted to thank you; I reciprocate them honestly.

With German Greeting !

Probably something that should look like the Signature of the Führer Adolf Hitler [ôo maybe even real...]

5.4 - Involvements
The Führer says thanks

[In German]

- 10 -

Vergleich mit der Theorie.

In einem Zentriefugalfeld ist das Mischungsverhältnis der beiden Komponenten eines Gasgemisches mit dem Molekulargewichten Ms und Mv in einem Abstand y von der Achse gegeben zu ms|mv = (ms)i|(mv)i e [(Ms-Mv)m²y²]:2RT worin (ms)i|(mv)i das Mischungsverhältnis der Komponenten in der Achse, ? die Umfangsgeschwindigkeit des Rotors, R die Gaskonstante und T die absolute Temperatur bedeuten.

Im Falle des Xenons ist dieses Mischungsverhältnis bezw. der Trennfaktor q = ms|mv = (ms)i|(mv)i e [(Ms-Mv)m²y²]:2RT deshalb nur rechnerisch kompliziert zu ermitteln, weil das Xenon aus neun Isotopen mit folgenden Atomgewichten und prozentualen Anteilen besteht:

124 (0,094%), 126 (0,088%), 128 (1,91%), 129 (26,23%), 130 (4,06%), 131 (21,18%), 132 (26,98%), 134 (10,55%), 136 (8,95%).

Das mittlere Atomgewicht beträgt nach Hahn, Flügge und Mattauch9) 131,31. Näherungsweise lässt sich das Xenon unter Vernachlässigung der seltenen Isotope und Berücksichtigung der Anteile der häufigen Isotope als ein Gemisch von 3 Isotopen mit folgender Zusammenstellung betrachten:
32% 129.5 21% 131,0 47% 133,6 ,
von denen also 32% um 1,9 Atomgewichtseinheiten leichter, 47% um 2,2 Atomgewichtseinheiten schwerer als normales Xenon sind, während der Unterschied der mittleren 21% gegen normales Xenon von 0,4 Atomgewichtseinheiten zu vernachlässigen ist; das mittlere Atomgewicht dieser Isotopenmischung ist 131,34.
Die An- bezw. Abreicherung des leichten und der scheren Komponenten ergeben sich mit den Werten r = 5,8 cm, 50000:60

- 11 -
Rest to come...

[I'll translate this a bit later because I will need some time and maybe help to translate this text. Its about chemistry/physics Isotopes and that stuff... but to say it in short its about Xenon and the thing on the lower right reads in english:
6.3 - Project Giant
Blome gets insight to the Nuclear Project
Here he finds the key!
... the question is the key to what? Its ****ing XENON!]

M344
This Document Contains 2 Pages
This is a Copy / of 30 Series A

REPORT OF THE USS OF THE CCENTRJIUGE METROD FOX THE
CONCENTRATION OF U235 (Uranium 235) BY THE GERT ANS

This document has been declassified by authority of issuing installation. Letter dated 6/1/1950 Noted by -signature-

Report G-344
Jo Wo Boswe
April 9, 1946

UNCLASSIFIED

Thin brief report is based upon a number of captured German reports and letters sent to me by Colonel Peterson. While this list is appearently not complete, it allows one to get an idea of the progress the Germans were able to make.

Immediately after Bohr and other showed that the isotope 235 of Uranium was responsible for the observed Nuclear Fissior, the Germans began an intensive search for a suitable method of concentrating it. their first step was to produce UF6 gas in sufficient quantities for use in the Thermal Diffusion Method of Cluoius and Dickel. This production was carried out by the I. G. Farben Company under the direction of Dr. Norck. Eperiments performed from 1939 to 1941 with the Thermal Diffusion Method using the gas. UF6 were uniformly unsuccessful although in the meantime the necessary properties of UF6 such as visconity and venor pressure were well established.

In the Summer of 1941 Groth, Harteck and Jensen in Hamburg and Marting and Kuhn in the University of Kiel focused their attention on the Centrifuge Method for concentrating Uranium 235. They first made a study of the theory and concluded that the method had promise. Accordingly in Sept. 1941 the ? of Anschutz and Co. in Kiel started construction of a gas centrifuge under the direction of Dr. Bayerle, head of their Development Department. The roter wng 40cm long with an O. D. of 14,5 cm and was driven electrically up to 60,00 r. p.
Appearantly this first centrifuge was patterned ? after some of our ? (1936-38 ) published work on isotope seperation by centrifuging. With this apperature Groth obtained seperation of the Xenon isotope in May 1942 and a concentration of 3,9% od Uranium 235 in a small sample in August 1942. During 1943 a large number of technical improvements were made in the centrifuge apperature, and the workers felt that it was trustworthy for long period operation.

At the suggestion of Earteck ? continuous method of operation was adopted, called the "Rocking Method" and designated as UZ III. It was ensambled and tested in Freiburg by the Firm of Helligs and Co. Two identical centrifuges were used, one for stripping and the other for concentrating the U235. Each centrifuge rotor was divided into 10 chambers insuch ? way that this periphery of one chamber connected though a ? system to the axis of the next chamber. The bottom end of the two rotors were connected together and the gas was ? to oucillate or flow back and forth in such a manner as to

6.4.1 Projekt Riese (Project Giant)
Wissenstand der Alliierten 1946 (State of information of the Allies 1946)

produce enriched U235 at the top of one rotor and the stripped material at the top of the other rotor. The first experiments with this method gave 40% of the theoretical value and in May 1944 Groth in writing to Gerlach amids "The experiments of the last week have produced sepperation of 70% of the theoretical value which is more than had been hoped for". In the meantime Anschutz and Co had developed a rotor 70 cm long and 15 cm O. D. which wighted 15kg. Their rotors were made either of an aluminium alloy, "Bondur", or of steel and had an inside peripheral speed of about 3,9 x 10x10x10x10 cm/sec.

As an alternate to Herteck's "Rocking Method" Martin and Kuhn at Kiel worked out the theory for a so-called "Thermal Siphon Method" which consisted of cooling the outer wells of the centrifuge and heating along the axis. This was supposed to reduce circulation in the inner of the Clusius-Dickel experiment, and the enriched fraction would be thrown off at the top of the rotor. The method appearently was never tried although experiments were planned.

From the reports one gathers that as early as 1942 the Germans arrived at the conclusion that the centrifuge method, even though expensive, probably stood the best chance of success of all of the methods for seperating U235. They placed an over growing emphasis on the problem but it never reached beyond the experimental stage.

It was ? clear that the ? was primerily responsible for a production plant not getting much further than the planning stage. The Anschutz Co. was badly bombed in Kiel and development was slowed down by the difficutly of getting Materials from Essen, Vienna etc. At the end of the war they were planning to put a factory underground near Kandern.

In comparing the progress with the Centrifuge Method of seperation made by the Germans and by ourselves it is clear that at the end of the war they are far behind where we were in this country at the end of 1943 when support of the centrifuge project was effictively cut off. However, they had made some hardway both with the theory and experiment.

6.4.2 Projekt Riese (Project Giant)
Wissenstand der Alliierten 1946 (State of information of the Allies 1946)

[This is somehow funny because this really is something I consider : A lie is a lie only because they write it down and call it history etc. - There are enough rumours that the germans were a lot further and much closer. 2-3 Months were considered enough for the germans to have nuclear weapons. Combined with the V2 rockets nuclear rockets would've been the 100% chance of winning the war for germany... HAH! Well rumours... I like this one!]

This is awfully bad scanned/photographed... will take a while to identify this !German! text.

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

I didn't completely decypher the code yet but I'm sure about the sign with the Black Sun being the Illuminati sign as they were actually founded because the text in the symbol and the number in the pyramid say nothing but ILLUMINATI to me. Its like theyre yelling it into my ear. Maybe this is meant to be found as the I.G. Farben to be Illuminati dominating the world from germany ?! Haha.

Facts: On the pyramid it says 1776 this was then the Illuminati were found and the declaration of Independence was signed (what is probably the reason for this being on the ****ing dollar bill) with the original eye. On the other hand the text above it is also from the Illumi.

This is probably the map for the decode stripes

Also it has a watermark showing probably the Centrifuge that made the enriched Uranium

These three are also just for the map... the second one is very likely to fit as it has a X that is able to match the X's on the map, it has also a direction and a stripe.

A card to decypher... just imagine you have a map with stripes and dots or x's or stuff like that you search the line, line it up with the line on the side of the map and search where they match. The outcome will be a code that also needs to be found out. One map is included in this set but it is more likely to match with the black/white cards.

In my current state I think these are simply 2 different stories. The one about I.G. Farben being somehow the mastermind of all this and producing and testing that deadly gas. The other story is simple. Blome is that shithead that brought the nazis close to that nice little nuclear bomb ^^.

IM STILL UPDATING THIS...
Last edited by Ayon Windsor ; 07-30-2010 at 07:41 PM.
07-30-2010, 05:15 AM #12
I think I might post some related stuff here that would be needed to know.

I.G. Farbenindustrie AG was a German chemical industry conglomerate. Its name is taken from Interessen-Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie AG (lit. Community of interest of the dye industry). The company was formed in 1925 from a number of major companies that had been working together closely since World War I. During its heyday IG Farben was the fourth-largest company in the world, after General Motors, U.S. Steel and Standard Oil. During the planning of the invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland, IG Farben cooperated closely with Nazi officials and directed which chemical plants should be secured and delivered to IG Farben.

World War II

During the planning of the invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland, IG Farben cooperated closely with Nazi officials and directed which chemical plants should be secured and delivered to IG Farben.

In 1941, an investigation exposed a "marriage" cartel between John D. Rockefeller's United States-based Standard Oil Co. and I.G. Farben. It also brought new evidence concerning complex price and marketing agreements between DuPont, a major investor in and producer of leaded gasoline, U.S. Industrial Alcohol Co. and their subsidiary, Cuba Distilling Co. The investigation was eventually dropped, like dozens of others in many different kinds of industries, due to the need to enlist industry support in the war effort. However, the top directors of many oil companies agreed to resign, and oil industry stocks in molasses companies were sold off as part of a compromise worked out.

IG Farben built a factory (named Buna Chemical Plant) that produced synthetic oil and rubber (from coal) at Auschwitz, which was the beginning of SS activity and camps in this location during the Holocaust. At its peak in 1944, this factory made use of 83,000 slave laborers and prisoners. The pesticide Zyklon B (infamous for its use in gas chambers during the Holocaust), for which IG Farben held the patent, was manufactured by Degesch (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädlingsbekämpfung), which IG Farben owned 42.2 percent of (in shares) and which had IG Farben managers in its Managing Committee.

Of the 24 directors of IG Farben indicted in the so-called IG Farben Trial (1947–1948 ) before a U.S. military tribunal at the subsequent Nuremberg Trials, 13 were sentenced to prison terms between one and eight years. Some of those indicted in the trial were subsequently made leaders of the post-war companies that split off from IG Farben, including those who were sentenced at Nuremberg.

Facilities during World War II

IG Farben facilities were bombing targets of the Oil Campaign of World War II, and up to 1941, there were 5 Nazi Germany Buna plants that produced Buna N by the Lebedev process.

Dwory
After a contract was initiated by a March 2, 1942 contract with "IG Farbenindustrie AG Auschwitz", the synthetic rubber and oil plant at Dwory (near Auschwitz III-Monowitz, which provided forced labor) was under construction in November 1943). The Buna Chemical Plant) produced synthetic oil and rubber (from coal) was the beginning of SS activity and camps in this location during the Holocaust.[citation needed] At its peak in 1944, this factory made use of 83,000 slave laborers. The pesticide Zyklon B (infamous for its use in gas chambers during the Holocaust), for which IG Farben held the patent, was manufactured by Degesch (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädlingsbekämpfung), which IG Farben owned 42.2 percent of (in shares) and which had IG Farben managers in its Managing Committee. Today, the plant operates as "Dwory S.A."

Frankfurt
In addition to the "cavernous" IG Farben building at Frankfurt, a Hoechst AG chemical factory in Frankfurt was bombed by the RAF on September 26, 1944.

Ludwigshafen and Oppau
The I.G. Farbenindustrie, A. G., Works, Ludwigshafen and Oppau had several chemical plants.

Pölitz, North Germany (today Police, Poland)
In 1937, IG Farben, Rhenania-Ossag, and Deutsch-Amerikanische Petroleum Gesellschaft founded the Hydrierwerke Pölitz AG synthetic fuel plant. By 1943, the plant produced 15% of Nazi Germany's synthetic fuels, 577,000 tons.

Waldenburg
An IG Farben plant was at Waldenburg

10-22-2013, 02:09 AM #13
Default Avatar
tazjet
Originally posted by Ayon
Thank you thank you... I am german and I'll see what I can do. And well the decrypting will need some time all common decypher codes fail which means it will take a while ^^.

SECRET
??226B36W?S FF4936
Date: January 1945
Evolution: C-3 (7)

Very urgent Intelligence
Germany
Research on Secret Weapons
A center of research has been set up at KAPPEL, 37 km. north of Berlin, in a disuised woods. Near this center, and camouflaged by the same woods, there is the whole of the E. M. de DOENITZ.
Researches are carried on vigorously upon the "atomic explosion", at the SS Technical Academy at ZELLENDORF 700m. south of the(RR) station) and especially at BRNO in Bohemia. These experiments are pursued intensively by the old establishments of BAYER (the special section of the I. G. Farben near Berlin and in the vicinity of Regensburg). [Sidenote: I live near Regensburg so its quite funny for me to read this ^^]

see paragraphs 3 and 4 of cable 2877 December 21, 1944.
from Bern - IN 29784

SECRET

MAR 20 1945

3.6 - Laboratorien (Laboratories)
Berlin II

In my current state I think these are simply 2 different stories. The one about I.G. Farben being somehow the mastermind of all this and producing and testing that deadly gas. The other story is simple. Blome is that shithead that brought the nazis close to that nice little nuclear bomb ^^.

IM STILL UPDATING THIS...

Hi Ayon I am deeply interested in the Nazi atomic weapons project and curious about the source of the OSS signal from Bern which you cited. Do you have a source reference or any clues where to find the original document please?
10-22-2013, 07:31 AM #14
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
You bumped a thread posted over 3 years ago Facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo