11-14-2010, 04:09 AM #1
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so we all know about the already old "Five" barrier glitch. The glitch is patched online for PS3, but not offline I was wondering if there was away to get it to work online but on Spit Screen or Solo because Activision was smart enough to disable solo record to count on the zombie leaderboards. But the glitch still does work offline. Please Leave thoughts and comments below. Winky Winky

The following user thanked CrazzyDexter407 for this useful post:

VHS
11-14-2010, 07:21 AM #2
deozpester91
You talkin to me?
i find it dumb they disabled solo leaderboards, i can get to 30+ plus on kino solo alot more comfy and relaxed then multiplayer were i cant pause the game relax for a few then continue.
11-14-2010, 07:24 AM #3
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Dexter View Post
Alright so we all know about the already old "Five" barrier glitch. The glitch is patched online for PS3, but not offline I was wondering if there was away to get it to work online but on Spit Screen or Solo because Activision was smart enough to disable solo record to count on the zombie leaderboards. But the glitch still does work offline. Please Leave thoughts and comments below. Winky Winky

Play it bypassed with rfom or patch blocker?
11-14-2010, 03:41 PM #4
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by deozpester91 View Post
i find it dumb they disabled solo leaderboards, i can get to 30+ plus on kino solo alot more comfy and relaxed then multiplayer were i cant pause the game relax for a few then continue.

Yeah same for me but I guess they expected that there would be glitches done in solo so they disabled solo stats.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by adogalog View Post
Play it bypassed with rfom or patch blocker?

Definately not patch blocker because if you delete the patch you will be level 1 :(
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM #5
bbk4614
BBK 4 BBK!!!
If you delete the patch it doesnt do anything if you try to bypass it resets you ive tested both

The following user thanked bbk4614 for this useful post:

CrazzyDexter407

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo