Post: kino der toten??? good guns from the box i.e rays,thunder etc please help
11-16-2010, 03:02 AM #1
alex0761
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys im new here and hope iv posted this in the right place.me and my friends have been battleing on the kino der toten map and hitting round 25 but we always either run out of ammo an have to run the risk from the box is there anyway of getting the ray gun and othr powr weapons? would be greatful if anyone could help me thanks
11-17-2010, 09:26 AM #11
HtD
Dark Knight
You can seriously get a mp40? I havent seen 1 yet. :(
11-17-2010, 03:12 PM #12
Originally posted by metalmouth647 View Post

if ur on about not seeing mp40 on kino der toten then its in the room with the stairs next to the dressing room.. even better way of putting it, its at the bottom of the stairs in the sleight of hand room lol
11-17-2010, 07:39 PM #13
llamaboy
Pokemon Trainer
Well i know for sure that on WaW zombies i could get a LMG or a ray gun when ever i used to box..
what i did was timed the question marks on top of the box to go completely gold, not the shiney white colour but 100% gold, i would then get a good gun.. but because the box on BO is diff its hard to calculate when to do it.. it flashes x2 faster also u can barly see when it does flash..

i dont know wether it was just my luck but it seemed to work for me on WaW ent had luck getting ray gun or the thundergun on BO all i seem to get it RPK's :l

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by metalmouth647 View Post

lazy town girl is like 10 years old?

o.t u can buy of wall for like 1200
11-17-2010, 11:04 PM #14
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by llamaboy View Post
Well i know for sure that on WaW zombies i could get a LMG or a ray gun when ever i used to box..
what i did was timed the question marks on top of the box to go completely gold, not the shiney white colour but 100% gold, i would then get a good gun.. but because the box on BO is diff its hard to calculate when to do it.. it flashes x2 faster also u can barly see when it does flash..

i dont know wether it was just my luck but it seemed to work for me on WaW ent had luck getting ray gun or the thundergun on BO all i seem to get it RPK's :l

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

lazy town girl is like 10 years old?

o.t u can buy of wall for like 1200

Does it matter how old it is?
11-20-2010, 04:20 AM #15
in zombies on black ops, i was wondering if two people could have the thundergun or the winter's howl at the same time. i no 2 different people can have ray guns but is it it possible with these guns
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM #16
alex0761
Save Point
nice info guys we beat out old score by 1 wave lol still trying and wat is the score with this death machine glitch is it confirmed? theres alot of speculation on this but yeh a big pat on the back lads thanks
11-21-2010, 04:38 PM #17
kinda off topic but: is there a gun with no amo like the flamethrower in cod 5??
11-21-2010, 07:01 PM #18
Xzz-MoDz-zzX
Little One
Originally posted by alex0761 View Post
hey guys im new here and hope iv posted this in the right place.me and my friends have been battleing on the kino der toten map and hitting round 25 but we always either run out of ammo an have to run the risk from the box is there anyway of getting the ray gun and othr powr weapons? would be greatful if anyone could help me thanks

Alright Ill Tell You How I think Look On The Mystery Box In The Botoom Corner You Will See A Blue Little Square Just As You Open It Shoot It 3 Times.

Hope I Helped Happy
11-21-2010, 09:03 PM #19
alex0761
Save Point
Originally posted by zzX View Post
Alright Ill Tell You How I think Look On The Mystery Box In The Botoom Corner You Will See A Blue Little Square Just As You Open It Shoot It 3 Times.

Hope I Helped Happy

you must fink im stupid that does not work at all if that was the case it would be posted all over this website serious talk here mate no time wasters

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo