Post: kino der toten??? good guns from the box i.e rays,thunder etc please help
11-16-2010, 03:02 AM #1
alex0761
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys im new here and hope iv posted this in the right place.me and my friends have been battleing on the kino der toten map and hitting round 25 but we always either run out of ammo an have to run the risk from the box is there anyway of getting the ray gun and othr powr weapons? would be greatful if anyone could help me thanks
11-16-2010, 03:09 AM #2
Save up score, then leave a crawler alive one game and get the ray gun.
11-16-2010, 03:14 AM #3
zeusthunder10
I defeated!
box glitch it?
11-16-2010, 12:23 PM #4
Dont waste ammo.. shouldnt be running outta ammo by round 25.. get 2 good guns with plenty of ammo an PaP em.. dont need the ray gun, machine guns build ur points up more and hold alot more ammo.. just gotta play it smart an you'll be fine,

an oh yh as guy above said.. do box glitch lol
11-16-2010, 01:45 PM #5
killahbscs
Save Point
get a crawler and box glitch. then your have plenty of ammo. keep swapping out crappyer guns for better ones. whenu run it dry packa punch it. ray gun is handy holds alot of ammo and you can run with it. but yeah just like last year its completely random what gun you get. however taking the gun changes the pattern of what you will get next. so if your looking for a gun keep taking whatever gun it gives you. if you dont you will keep getting the same about 4 or 5 gun choices.

off note- shooting the darker ? did nothing on waw and it wont on here if you wonder. it was pure speculation.
11-16-2010, 08:54 PM #6
alex0761
Save Point
nice one guys i know what your saying about the machine guns and the points would you suggest a 4 man holding point or a 4 man running team? and jus another quick 1 while im here the old bounceing betty and vending machine glicth iv heard apparently works (off host) could anybody confirm this for me coz i didnt even know how to do the last 1 would be grateful for a clue into it thanks
11-16-2010, 09:51 PM #7
Bounty hunter
Most Common Answer, Save Points And Leave A Crawler.

Plus The Power Weapons Are Not Always Good With Ammo Aswell
11-17-2010, 12:11 AM #8
Null ReacT
Most Dope!
Originally posted by alex0761 View Post
hey guys im new here and hope iv posted this in the right place.me and my friends have been battleing on the kino der toten map and hitting round 25 but we always either run out of ammo an have to run the risk from the box is there anyway of getting the ray gun and othr powr weapons? would be greatful if anyone could help me thanks

add my psn nullordo, i can never find anybody good at zombies.
11-17-2010, 12:15 AM #9
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
As people posted above me.....you should save a crawler, and do box glitch. here is the list of guns that are in the box, and the ones to the right is what they are pack-a-punched

Pistols

M1911 = Mustang & Sally
Python = Cobra
CZ75 = Calamity
CZ75 Dual Wield = Calamity & Jane

Sub-Machine Guns

MPK5 = MP115 Kollider
AK47u = AK74fu2
PM63 = Tokyo & Rose
MPL = MPL-LF
MP40 = The Afterburner

Light Machine Guns

HK21 = H115 Oscillator
RPK = R115 Resonator

Assault Rifles

M16 = SkullCrusher
M14 = Mnesia
Famas = G16-GL35
Galil = Lemantation
AUG = AUG-50M3
Commando = Predator
FN FAL = EPC WN
G11 = G115 Generator

Shotguns

Olympia = Hades
SPAZ-12 = SPAZ-24
HS10 = Typhoid & Mary
Stakeout = Raid

Sniper Rifles

Dragunov = D115 Disassembler
L96A1 = L115 Isolator

Launchers

China Lake = China Beach
M72 LAW = M72 Anarchy

Special Weapons

Winter’s Fury = Winter’s Fury...i think
Ray Gun = Porter’s X2 Ray Gun
Thundergun = Zeus Cannon
Ballistic Knife = The Krause Refibrillator
Crossbow = Awful Lawton

The following user thanked Whore for this useful post:

Pro-Green
11-17-2010, 09:21 AM #10
llamaboy
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by alex0761 View Post
nice one guys i know what your saying about the machine guns and the points would you suggest a 4 man holding point or a 4 man running team? and jus another quick 1 while im here the old bounceing betty and vending machine glicth iv heard apparently works (off host) could anybody confirm this for me coz i didnt even know how to do the last 1 would be grateful for a clue into it thanks

how can the betty glitch work if the pack a punch has no guns in the room?/facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo