11-20-2010, 07:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 11-23-2010 at 08:04 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Chroniczz for this useful post:

allant, arm44n1, billionk, CRACKbomber, edwin864, EliteAccuracy, Genocide47, lK U S lH, luojunkai123, marlins95, Maty360414, TNA1, xBENNETT04x
11-27-2010, 02:07 PM #65
I do not feel like it tells me online server still closed test later
11-27-2010, 08:56 PM #66
EnD*
Smiley Stories
Originally posted by xXLarakinXx View Post
I have a mac computer, and I'm wanting to do use the patch blocker. Is there some way I can convert the software from PC to Mac?

use parellels or crossover
11-28-2010, 12:50 AM #67
does anyone know if the hack works
11-28-2010, 01:09 PM #68
FILLY77
Do a barrel roll!
Ok to play multiplayer online with patch blocker is impossible (its a PATCH BLOCKER)
as for Black Ops its uses playlist ( hotfix )
12-01-2010, 05:51 PM #69
does anyone know why zombies don't work im trying it with my friend and its not working... i cant ready up or join my friends room...it says that its full and its not for the dev... why ...??? anyone

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

dont Del the black ops patch ...... if u do u will get reseted when u download the patch again letting u know that so this thread is a fail... but does work but its a fail and zombies dont work
12-09-2010, 01:38 AM #70
audi787b
Gym leader
Originally posted by Chroniczz View Post
This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie

Hi what is the difference between elite mossy's patch blocker and and the ps3 patchblocker that was used for prestige hacking on mw2??
12-09-2010, 02:19 AM #71
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
is there a way to bypass without getting reset..
12-09-2010, 05:01 AM #72
this is fake guys i tried it just know i was 4th prestige lvl 42 legit tried this patch blocker and when i got back on without bypass it said sorry your stats has been reset no lie FML -___-
12-09-2010, 03:17 PM #73
This is for zombies only if you go into multiplayer you will get reset. if u are worried just make an new accountDancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo