11-20-2010, 07:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 11-23-2010 at 08:04 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Chroniczz for this useful post:

allant, arm44n1, billionk, CRACKbomber, edwin864, EliteAccuracy, Genocide47, lK U S lH, luojunkai123, marlins95, Maty360414, TNA1, xBENNETT04x
12-15-2010, 06:49 AM #92
EliteAccuracy
Pokemon Trainer
hey guys it dosent work for me i even have the fire wall disabled?
12-15-2010, 08:10 AM #93
No offence, I'm not going to download it.

3 posts, no pics no proof.
12-15-2010, 08:27 AM #94
The1youSeek
Do a barrel roll!
close this useless thread, how does it have so many views, nothin good comes from bypassing black ops patch
12-15-2010, 01:24 PM #95
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
i cant see how this thread is usefull. i mean ok wats after we bypass we cant prestige glitch instead our account will b reset unless we format the ps3. please close this unusefull thread
12-15-2010, 02:52 PM #96
Originally posted by Chroniczz View Post
This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie

when i do it the proky sever it doestn sign in
12-15-2010, 03:09 PM #97
motoX
Bounty hunter
ive deleted my Saved Data Utility a million times with no problems, its Game Data that you dont want to delete.......why is that so hard for you ppl to wrap your head around? and you knuckle draggers that think you can prestige with this, dont you think it would be in its own thread with like 135637385986958473623653849 views and comments?....duuuuuuurp
12-15-2010, 04:06 PM #98
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Originally posted by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS View Post
I'm on French server , i'm french and i got reseted to lvl 1 :(

haha, lol'd same happend to me once xD
i laughed my ass of :P
12-15-2010, 11:23 PM #99
hey i just have one question please reply. when you delete the patch, does it change anything in the game other than deleting the patch? i heard it f**** up your game when you delete the patch.
12-16-2010, 12:10 AM #100
sergskate13
Bounty hunter
omg fml i have mac and it doesnt workk :(((

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo