11-20-2010, 07:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 11-23-2010 at 08:04 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Chroniczz for this useful post:

allant, arm44n1, billionk, CRACKbomber, edwin864, EliteAccuracy, Genocide47, lK U S lH, luojunkai123, marlins95, Maty360414, TNA1, xBENNETT04x
11-23-2010, 08:00 PM #47
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by xChoco
You Arhhhh WTF i Got reset by your ****ED Patch Blocker /facepalm

So Did I!!!! OMFG I was 3rd prestige lvl 32 OMFG........ Now Im 0 prestige level 1!!!!! WARNING DO NOT DOWNLOAD
11-23-2010, 08:37 PM #48
don't bother trying to do the prestige hack by this way, your get reset, just wait in till Matto findes a new way of doin it, no point risking geting reset. Smile
11-24-2010, 01:09 AM #49
UnrealReality
Sierra Leone
owch, this is gonna get hotfixed i bet
11-24-2010, 04:17 PM #50
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by Chroniczz View Post
This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie

isn't this the same way on mw2? sounds like it.
11-24-2010, 11:52 PM #51
dnt you get reset for bypassing
11-25-2010, 01:03 AM #52
This should be removed by mods, i got reset straight after I installed the patch.
11-25-2010, 08:49 PM #53
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by dex2grigg View Post
This should be removed by mods, i got reset straight after I installed the patch.

He warned you....
11-25-2010, 09:56 PM #54
hi, excuse for my english.
I'm a italian player, i have 2 ps3.one with last update and one not with 11/18/10 update.
if i use the ps3 not update with patch blocker for hack the prestige, and i go to psn network and online with the ps3 update with the account hack, for you i will reset to lev 1?
11-25-2010, 10:15 PM #55
bo3wais
No Title ATM
...this is for all the morons out there: no1 told u to do the prestige glitch he just said it will bypas BO so stop crying -.-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo