12-06-2010, 08:07 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't if you feel the same as me, or you're like me, but after playing COD4 for 2 years (first and second along with W@W) it is like COD franchise is dying, is getting old, bored.

After 2 years of playing COD games, every COD game sure i get it from the first (like 90% us do) but, I just play the game the first day or maybe first week (4-8 hours) after that i could 3,4,5 days without turning on my PS3, and i don't feel like to go play any COD game, like "omg i feel like i want to play COD" and of course I do turn on my PS3 almost everyday (so those 3-5 days with my PS3 turned off could only apply if I only had COD) but for Netflix, play other games or just talk or play with my real life friends COD or any other game.

So yeah, it is like COD franchise is dying, and you might say "yeah that's why every year it is the top selling game" yeah thats true, as I said, even I buy every COD game on first day, because after each year I don't want to continue playing the same COD (obvious, and it has some minors/new features).

But the truth is that every year is the samething, no graphics improvements, servers, or anything that you can say "oh this is actually a new COD experience" all you see that change is the story obvious and some new features which are not that much, and is not that I found Black Ops a bad game if you compare it to MW2 with noob tubes etc, and not that I suck (in all CODs my K/D is over 2.0) except for BO because of the lag of the first 3 weeks it is 1.91. So yeah do you feel the same way?

Edit: it seems that Thristle just started playing the COD games Smile:y:
Last edited by T-Icey ; 12-07-2010 at 02:02 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

Analdogfag, Brochacho, BubbaBBQ_JR, Durk, SBOSS, TrytoYOLO
12-06-2010, 08:11 PM #2
Greek Ops
Boom ur Dead
It may be getting old, but honestly I have yet to see a game that even comes close to any COD as far as graphics, and the overall playability of them. For this reason we will continue to buy the series.

The following user thanked Greek Ops for this useful post:

Jamesyy
12-06-2010, 08:16 PM #3
Axeshun
I am error
Originally posted by Greek
It may be getting old, but honestly I have yet to see a game that even comes close to any COD as far as graphics, and the overall playability of them. For this reason we will continue to buy the series.

Ding, ding, ding.

Completely agree. The only FPS that has even come close to being as enjoyable as the COD series for me was Resistance... and that was, sadly, one of the first PS3 games to come out.

The following user thanked Axeshun for this useful post:

Jamesyy
12-06-2010, 08:22 PM #4
A_Shifter99
Pokemon Trainer
Yes I agree. :(
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM #5
Thepinoy97
Little One
The only thing I can say is that the COD franchise has evolved to one of the best games because they improve the gameplay, the graphics and added lots of other new things. You said that they haven't changed look at the past CODs they have changed a lot.
12-06-2010, 08:30 PM #6
Dan0692
Molestation Enthusiast
COD is shit but it's the most enjoyable game. The graphics are like PS2 graphics, they have a lot of problems. So why do I play them? They have repeatable play quality. Not a lot of games have that
12-06-2010, 08:33 PM #7
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Your grammar is off.. I'm sorry I just had to say it, everything almost made no sense just by looking at it.

But on topic: I understand it's getting old but it's still the best FPS to date (lol to date, get it? date Winky Winky?). Nothing is funner than the franchise, but Black Ops kinda feels weird. I just want a CoD4 remake..

Oh & off topic: Is iW capable of a CoD4 remake? Even though they're almost dead.. I'd love a remake, add new maps, better graphics etc. I remember those days :( I miss you CoD4..
12-06-2010, 08:33 PM #8
It,isn't old just the same game every year.The last good COD game was WAW
12-06-2010, 08:43 PM #9
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
COD franchise is fun and boring to me for some reason.
12-06-2010, 09:12 PM #10
Naa COD's gunna turn into Pokemon/Digimon, the first seasons/games were alright, but then they introduced alot of bullshit and will die within the next few years. (e.g. Killstreaks, Pro perks, the list can go on -.-) I mean, pokemon kinda died once they had completley new people and new pokemon (e.g. Diamond and Pearl versions) and digimon had 2 epic seasons then the bullshit started halfway through season 3, I loved season 3 but when they introduced about 5 new characters halfway through it kinda died. Ahh to think pokemon has over like 10 seasons and digimon aired its 6th season in july, God i wish i was a child again -.- id probably enjoy it :/ OH CoD could also be like American pie, the first few were good, the 5th one (beta house) was amazing (assuming that the
5th one is cod 4 lol) and then it kinda died a little. THATS HOW THE COD FRANCHISE WILL TURN OUT! i can garantuee, that if the world doesn't end in 2012, CoD will be non-existent. R.I.P Orginal American pie, OriginalPokemon series, 1st two Digimon series :'(
Once you add something into that certain thing, that certain thing becomes bullshit.

The following 3 users say thank you to Goleggett for this useful post:

ghost1018, TrytoYOLO, xCamoLegend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo