12-07-2010, 10:23 PM #1
TheSouthpaw
I'm Bi-Winning
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, my friend from school had this glitch on his xbox 360 and filmed it with his camera. Not fantastic quality but it's Ok. He told me that he just spammed start at the beginning but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Anybody know anything more about this glitch?

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWiJcfRjgZU]YouTube - Chrome Vision on Black Ops[/ame]

The following user thanked TheSouthpaw for this useful post:

Grumpy
12-07-2010, 10:25 PM #2
i heard it was a scratch on the bo disc that makes this happen
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM #3
Meltus
Yep... Cough Syrup...
Ha awesome. It just looks like all the textures have failed to load.
Would be cool if you could set a private match like that Happy

Edit: Also, your sig? Big Train i believe? if so, nice Smile
12-07-2010, 10:42 PM #4
wow thats so cool but at the same time annoying after a while. Im just guessing that ur gonna have to sell ur old disc and get a new one unless u have warranty...
12-09-2010, 09:46 PM #5
TheSouthpaw
I'm Bi-Winning
Originally posted by Duran1 View Post
wow thats so cool but at the same time annoying after a while. Im just guessing that ur gonna have to sell ur old disc and get a new one unless u have warranty...

It went away after my friend restarted his Xbox360
12-09-2010, 10:39 PM #6
really trippy m8
12-09-2010, 11:37 PM #7
It happens if you get a badly burned copy of Black Ops, if you have a flashed Xbox.
12-09-2010, 11:47 PM #8
this happened to me to a couple days after release. I have no visible scratches on my CD, its been in my xbox since I bought it and my xbox hasnt been touched, so it's highly unlikely its scratched. It was in every game I played but only to me. my friends said everything looked normal, even in killcams if I'd kill them or whatever, just mine only. I restarted my xbox and it stayed so I restarted again, put in MW2 played a game and then put in BO and it went back to normal. have no idea what it's from but my box isnt flashed and the disc is seemingly PERFECT. maybe just a bad burn from the factory??
12-09-2010, 11:50 PM #9
xVii-
Big Sister
It's not the disk, it's just one glitch among the massive amount of flaws in this game, especially on PS3. I've had this happen several times but the texture was striped black and white, not chrome.
12-10-2010, 01:51 AM #10
Guys this goes away after u restart ur xbox.. Happy Happy Repped if i helped/ Thanks Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo