12-16-2010, 05:04 AM #1
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction:

Hey there guys, welcome to my first zombie guide here on the Call of Duty forums. Like just about every other gamer, I am a huge CoD fan, and Black Ops was just another great addition in my opinion. The multiplayer and campaign were great as usual, but what really grabbed my interest was the zombies. I never played WaW zombies, or WaW in general. The WWII theme didn't really appeal to me, but now that Black Ops has shown me zombies, I have become addicted to it and would now consider myself, like many others, a "Zombie Enthusiast". Over the past few weeks I have learned a tremendous amount about zombies, including the storyline and actual gameplay. I would like to share this knowledge, as well as a few of my theories and opinions on the zombie storyline. This is a massive compilation of all the zombies info that I know, and have found, all in one convenient location. Their are links to some other topics that will help you to further your knowledge in the Nazi Zombie world. Everything in here is hand typed by me UNLESS I provide credits or links to another source. I put a lot of work into this, so enjoy.

The main purpose of this guide is to create an easy, comprehensive, organized, and accurate compilation of Black Ops Nazi Zombies information, to better the community and offer newer and advanced players a reference with everything you need to know, in one place.

NOTE: As well as providing you guys with tons of info, I will add in my personal opinion of some aspects, in order to give you a fellow zombie-lover's view on things. I will recommend some things and disapprove of others, but its just how I play and based on my experience. I am very open to ideas, criticism, BUMPS, and suggestions, so feel free to respond with whatever your heart desires.

Bumping this thread is encouraged, so if you stop by to look, why not throw a bump in? I don't want to be the only one bumping, but its a guide so staying near the top for people to see is a must, and if no one replies to it, it goes down very, very quickly.

Originally posted by another user
Source: Callofduty.com - Forums.
I am not claiming that I made this in any way possible. All rights reserved.

[multipage=Table of Contents:]

Table of Contents:

1. Introduction/Map Intro
2. Detailed Weapons List
3. Basic Zombie Info
4. Advanced Zombie Info - Postponed
5. Map Strategies/Info - In Progress
6. Suggestions - Coming Soon

Map Introduction:

- Kino der Toten (Theater of the Dead)
Description: A small, ruined theater with many twists and turns, great for solo players because it features loops of rooms linked together allowing free passage throughout the map.
Unique/Special Features: Teleporter, movie projector, hellhound rounds.
Read the "Kino der Toten Strategy/Info" Section for more information.

- FIVE
Description: A multi-floored, small, complicated map, taking place in the Pentagon. One of the more challenging zombie maps in my opinion.
Unique/Special Features: Two elevators, multiple interconnected teleporters (only after power is turned on), the Pentagon Tech boss zombie.
Read the "FIVE Strategy/Info" Section for more information.

- Dead Ops Arcade (More of a minigame than a map)
Description: An arcade game played from third-person aerial point of view.
Unique/Special Features: Third person POV, new power-ups, non-zombie related map locations and gameplay.
Read the "Dead Ops Arcade Strategy/Info" Section for more information.

[multipage=Detailed Weapons List]
Detailed Weapons List:

NOTE:
List of all weapons and their pack-a-punch upgraded version + benefits after PaP (upgraded ammo capacity/mag size and special abilities/attachments)
Guns that can be purchased off of the wall are in red and include wall/ammo price
Weapons that are not in red are purchased from the mystery box
All pack-a-punched weapons come with "laser" ammo dealing exstensive damage to zombies.
Red Dot/Reflex Sights come with randomly chosen reticles, reticle colors, and lens colors.
If a weapon is missing info, that means I don't know the info 100%. I welcome any posts on the missing info to improve my guides's accuracy.
If it says "Ability:" rather than "Special:", it is a non-PaP weapon. Some have both if they provide a significant bonus without a PaP special.
PaP = Pack-a-Punch

I am currently adding a Damage Rating, thanks to a suggestion from rabyt311. It will be a scale of 1-10 based on the gun's actual damage and the zombies resistance to damage. Zombie resistance increases drastically as you progress, so I will give multiple ratings based on what round you may be on.

Pistols

M1911 (Beginning Weapon)
Beginning Mag Size: 8/32
Mag Size: 8/80
PaP: Mustang & Sally
Mag Size: 6/6/50
Special: Dual Wield M1911 that fire semi-automatic grenade launchers.

CZ75
Mag Size: 15/135
PaP: Calamity
Mag Size: 20/240
Special: Becomes automatic.

CZ75 Dual Wield
Mag Size: 12/12/228
PaP: Calamity & Jane
Mag Size: 20/20/320

Python
Mag Size: 6/84
PaP: Cobra
Mag Size: 12/96
Special: Instant Reload (all 12 bullets at once, rather than one at a time)

Assault Rifles

M14
Mag Size: 8/96 - Semi-Automatic
PaP: Mnesia
Mag Size: 16/192
Gun Price: 500
Ammo Price: 250

FN FAL
Mag Size: 20/180
PaP: EPC WIN
Mag Size: 30/360
Special: Reflex Sight, 3-round burst.

MP40
Mag Size: 32/192
PaP: Afterburner
Mag Size: 64/192
Gun Price: 1000
Ammo Price: 500, 4500 upgraded

AUG
Mag Size: 30/270
PaP: AUG-50M3
Mag Size: 30/390
Special: Masterkey(shotgun), 36 rounds.

M16
Mag Size: 30/120 -- 3-round burst
PaP: Skullcrusher
Special: 9 Grenade Launchers, becomes automatic.
Gun Price: 1200
Ammo Price: 600, 4500 upgraded.

Commando
PaP: Predator
Mag Size: 40/360
Special: Dual-Mags (fast reload time)

G11
Mag Size: 48/144 -- 3-round burst
PaP: G115 Generator
Mag Size: 48/288

Galil
Mag Size: 35/315
PaP: Lamentation
Mag Size: 35/490
Special: Red Dot Sight

FAMAS
Mag Size: 30/150
PaP: G16-GL35
Mag Size: 45/225

Sub Machine Guns

MP5K
Mag Size: 30/120
PaP: MP115 Kollider
Mag Size: 40/200
Ammo Price: 500, 4500 upgraded.

AK-74u
Mag Size: 20/160
PaP: AK74fu2
Mag Size: 40/280
Gun Price: 1200
Ammo Price: 600

Spectre
Mag Size: 30/120
PaP: Phantom
Mag Size: 45/225
Special: Reflex Sight

PM-63
Mag Size: 20/100
PaP: Tokyo & Rose
Mag Size: 25/25/250
Special: Dual wield.
Ammo Price: 500

MPL
Mag Size: 24/120
PaP: MPL-LF

Light Machine Guns

RPK
Mag Size: 100/400
PaP: R115 Resonator
Mag Size: 125/500

HK21
Mag Size: 125/500
PaP: H115 Oscillator
Mag Size: 150/750

Shotguns

Olympia
Mag Size: 2/38 - Double-barrel shotgun
PaP: Hades
Gun Price: 500
Mag Size: 2/60
Ammo Price: 250
Special: Incendiary Ammo, similar to the "Dragon's Breath" in the campaign.

SPAS-12
Mag Size: 8/32
PaP: SPAZ-24
Mag Size: 24/72
Special: Instant reload; All 24 bullets reloaded at once.

Stakeout
Mag Size: 6/54
PaP: Raid
Mag Size: 6/54
Special: Reloads 2 bullets per shell.
Gun Price: 1500
Ammo Price: 750, 4500 upgraded.

HS10
Mag Size: 6/36
PaP: Typhoid & Mary
Mag Size: 8/8/80
Special: Dual wield.

Snipers

Dragunov
Mag Size: 10/40
PaP: D115 Disassembler
Mag Size: 10/80
Special: Variable Zoom Scope

L96A1
Mag Size: 5/45
PaP: L115 Isolator
Mag Size: 8/72
Special: Variable Zoom Scope

Explosive

M72 LAW
Mag Size: 1/20
PaP: M72 Anarchy
Mag Size: 10/40
Special: 10-rocket mags.

China Lake
Mag Size: 2/20 -- Pump-action grenade launcher
PaP: China Beach
Mag Size: 5/40
Special: It sucks.

Frag Grenade
Amount: 4
Ability: Blows up zombies within a specific radius. Can tear limbs off resulting in crawlers (elaborated on in strategy sections). Refilled on max ammo.
Wall Price: 250

Claymore
Amount: 2
Ability: Proximity mine, same as in multi/single player modes. Refilled on max ammo.
Wall Price: 1000

Cymbal Monkey
Amount: 3
Ability: Attracts zombies and explodes causing deadly damage.

Special

Crossbow
Mag Size: 1/12
PaP: Awful Lawton
Mag Size: 1/12
Special: The bolts become monkeybombs.

Ray Gun
Mag Size: 20/160
PaP: Porter’s X2 Ray Gun
Special: Red Plasma Rays; increased damage.

Thundergun - Kino der Toten ONLY
Mag Size: 2/12
PaP: Zeus Cannon
Mag Size: 4/24
Special: Increased damage spread and range. Appears to add a rainbowish tinge to the sound waves that it shoots.

Winter's Howl - FIVE ONLY
Mag Size: 6/30
PaP: Winter's Fury
Mag Size: 9/45
Ability: Slows and freezes enemies on contact, resulting in slowed movements or death.
Special: Increases damage

Ballistic Knife
Mag Size: 1/4
PaP: The Krause Refibrillator
Mag Size: 1/9
Special: Can be used to revive players from a distance, can be used when downed.

Bowie Knife
Amount: 1
Ability: Replaces default knife with larger and much more powerful knife. YOU DO NOT LOSE ON DEATH
Wall Price: 3000
[multipage=Basic Zombie Info]
Basic Zombie Info.

Types of Zombies:

NOTE: Just a quick description of the the different types of zombies you will encounter, and any subcategories of the type.

Regular Zombie:
Just your standard, everyday zombie. These are the first zombies to come, and make up the majority of the zombies you will face. They also come in 3 speeds:
Speed 1: These are the slowest zombies, and are the only ones to show up for the first few rounds. They usually have broken legs or are seen limping, which presumably makes them slower. They present little danger.
Speed 2: These zombies are slightly faster than speed 1, simply walking a bit faster and have no broken limbs. They don't make much of a threat, but can sneak up on you easier than speed 1.
Speed 3: The fastest of the regular zombies, they sprint at full speed toward you and can leap through open windows with surprising speed. They are very dangerous and can catch up to you quickly if you stop moving.

Nova 6/Gas Zombie:
The Nova 6 zombies are one of the new features of Black Ops zombies. They crawl on four legs, and are a pale greenish color. They emit a gas, Nova 6 most likely, and if they are killed by bullets, they explode after dying. If you kill them a weapon that does not shoot bullets (i.e. Raygun, Thundergun), it will not explode. If you are too close to the explosion, your screen will be blurred and disoriented and you will take damage. The gas then lingers in that area for a while and blurs your vision on contact and is hard to see through. NOTE: The gas explosion can kill other zombies, and can be helpful sometimes!

Hellhounds
Hellhounds are, of course, the dogs you see every now and then on Kino der Toten. They are much faster than zombies, but are extremely easy to dodge with a simple step to the side. They kill in 3 hits (without Jugger-Nog) and die fairly quickly at first. They also always drop a Max Ammo from the last dog, and can be seen as refreshing break from the regular hordes of zombies in the later rounds. There are two types of Hellhounds:
Regular: Just your regular Hellhound, plain and simple. They are slightly stronger than the flaming ones, but the same in every other aspect.
Flaming/Explosive: These Hellhounds have a distinct appearance and take less damage to kill than the regular Hellhounds. They are on fire and explode on death.

"Crawlers":
These zombies, most commonly known as crawlers, are a special kind that don't just come by themselves. Crawlers are created by the dismemberment of full sized zombies. Regular zombies and Gas zombies can both become crawlers when hit by an explosion, or a Raygun. Starting around Round 7+, you can make crawlers with a simple explosion by any of the explosive weapons (See the Detailed Weapons List, above.), a crossbow, or a Raygun. If they are hit in the legs by the explosion or Ray burst, most of the time they will become crawlers. There are 2 speeds:
Speed 1: These crawlers are missing only 1 leg, and can crawl a surprisingly rapid pace. Unlike other crawlers, they can catch you off guard and are very annoying.
Speed 2: These crawlers are missing both legs, and move at an extremely slow pace. They are the slowest moving type of zombie in the game, and can be used to delay rounds (See the map strategies section for the right tactics for crawlers).

The Pentagon Tech:
This zombie is the only boss type zombie featured to date. He comes only when the power is on, starting at Round 5+, and coming periodically (like dogs) for the rest of the game, getting harder to kill everytime. He is very hard to kill, and if he catches you, he takes your weapon and then requires you to chase him down with your other weapon.
If you manage to kill him before he takes a weapon from you or your teammates, you will get a Bonfire Sale and a Max Ammo. (See the Power-Ups Section for details on what they do)
If you kill him after he has taken someone's weapon, he will drop a Fire Sale, Max Ammo, and any taken guns will be returned to their owners.
WARNING: He can escape if you take to long to kill him! If he does escape, you will not get your weapons back!
For the best way to defeat the Tech, see the "FIVE Strategy/Info" Section.

Useful Objects

NOTE:
This a list of all the useful objects you will find on the maps; Essential knowledge for those who wish to be an accomplished zombie killer.
It is somewhat it order of significance.
To find the locations of these objects on the maps, look at the map strategy/info section.

Pack-a-Punch Machine
Description: A valuable machine found in only one specific place on the map and is usually difficult to reach.
Purpose: For a fairly large fee, it can be used to upgrade any attainable gun. Standard weapons that fire bullets recieve "laser" ammunition, a large damage increase, extended mags, and possibly an attachment. Special weapons (raygun, thundergun, crossbow) recieve various upgrades.
Cost: 5000; 1000 during a "Bonfiresale" (See the "Power-Ups" Section)

Teleporter (Type 1)
Description: A large purple platform, easily noticed, that can teleport up to 4 people, available after the power is turned on.
Purpose: This teleporter is seen only on Kino der Toten (not counting World at War maps) and is used to teleport to the Projector Room, where the Pack-a-Punch machine is located.
Cost: Free, requires a player to link it before the initial use, and after every other use. It also has an approximately 1-2 minute cooldown time after being used.
How to Link: To link this teleporter, you must first enter the teleporter and press the interact button when asked(X, square, etc). Then you must head to the lobby where the platform you spawned on is located. Stand on the platform and press the interact button again when prompted. Now the teleporter is linked to the mainframe and can be used by stepping into the device and pressing the interact button.
Read the "Kino der Toten Strategy/Info" Section for more information.

Teleporter (Type 2)
Description: A small red/white orb of light that teleports you on contact. Meant for 1 person only; if more than 1 player enters it, they will be downed upon exiting the teleporter, requiring a revive.
Purpose: Found only FIVE, teleports you to another teleporter at random, and are used to chase down the Pentagon Tech. There are multiple teleporters spread out on the bottom floor of FIVE, and one on each of the previous floors.
Cost: Free, after power is turned on.
Read the "FIVE Strategy/Info" Section for more information.

Mystery Box
Description: A noticeable wooden box with bright white question marks on top of it; gives off a purple glow. The box randomly spawns somewhere on each map, and changes spawns after being used several times.
Purpose: Gives a random weapon to players. It can be any of the weapons on the weapons list that are NOT in red.
Cost: 950; 10 during a "firesale."(See the "Power-Ups" Section)
NOTE: The only other thing you can get from the box is the Teddy Bear, which cause the box to spawn somewhere else on the map.

Traps
Description: A number of electrical boxes placed around the map available after the power is on.
Purpose: When activated, the traps can either be an electric wall or a firepit, that kills all zombies that pass through it. Very effective against large waves of zombies.
Cost: 1000

Turrets
Description: Two turrets are found on Kino der Toten. Solid black, hard to miss, light up red when activated.
Purpose: An auto-turret that when activated automatically locks on and shoots at targets around the room. Lasts 30-60 seconds.
Cost: 1500

Doors
Description: The big wooden/metal things that you walk through.
Purpose: Open doors to unlock new rooms and increase your access to weapons, perks, and increase mobility through the map.
Cost: 750, 1000, or 1250.

Perks:
NOTE:
There are four perks, found as soda machines around the maps.

Jugger-Nog
Jugger-Nog is basically the "Juggernaught" perk from Call of Duty 4. It increases your health allowing you to take approximately 5 hits rather than 2 without it.
This is absolutely essential for survival in the higher rounds and recommended to be purchased around round 8-10.
Cost: 2500

Speed Cola
Speed Cola is the "Sleight of Hand" perk. Helpful and recommended but not necessary for survival.
Cost: 3000

Double-Tap Root Beer
Recognized as the "Double Tap" perk from Call of Duty 4. Increases the fire rate of your weapon by 30%. Not recommended for most weapons.
Cost: 2000

Quick Revive
In Solo, quick revive allows you to get back up if you are downed, and gives you the Mustang and Sally (See the Weapons List for info) while downed. WARNING: It can be used only 3 times on solo. It will disappear after the third use.
In Co-Op, you can revive other players twice as fast.
Cost: 500(Solo), 1500(Co-Op)

Power-Ups:
NOTE:
Power-Ups are the green and gold glowing objects dropped randomly by zombies. Simply run through them to enjoy the benefits.
The Death Machine is purple and silver when dropped by zombies, instead of the standard green/gold color.

Max Ammo
Resupplies all ammo and claymores/grenades/monkey bombs.

Carpenter
Instantly boards all windows up on the map. Gives +200 points for the whole team.

Insta-Kill
Allows one hit kills with any gun/knife/explosion.

Fire Sale
Mystery Box costs 10 points and spawns at every possible location for 30 seconds.

Nuke
Detonates a mini nuke resulting in all nearby zombies bursting into flames or losing their heads. Gives +400 points for the whole team.

2x Multiplier
Doubles the points recieved by the players.

"FIVE" ONLY POWERUPS

Death Machine
Gives the player unlimited ammo with a death machine for 30 seconds (FIVE only)

Bonfire Sale
If you succeed in killing the Pentagon Tech before he steals your weapon, he drops this power-up which automatically opens the teleporter to the Pack-a-Punch machine and reduces the PaP price to 1000 points.

Scoring:

NOTE: There are limited ways to score points in the game. If you want the most efficient ways, read the map strategies section.
Hit markers are always the same, no matter where you hit the zombie; its the final kill that really counts.
Killing zombies is of course, the best way to earn points, but there are ways to maximize your earnings.

Points List
Hit-marker = 10 points
Kill = 60 points
Headshot = 100 points
Melee = 130 points
Barriers = 10 points per board (60 total)
Reviving a teamate = 160-200 points.
Death = You lose around 200 points.

[multipage=Kino der Toten]
Kino der Toten: (Theater of the Dead)

Basic Map Info

Size: Medium
Doors: 8
Mystery Box Spawn Points: 9
Zombie Spawn Points: Around 24, not counting crawlers climbing down walls. This DOES include holes in the ceiling where normal zombies drop down.
Teleporter-Type 1
Boss: No
Easter Eggs: Yes

Object Locations

Pack-a-Punch
The PaP on this map is in the "Projector Room", accessed by the teleporter.

Jugger-Nog
Jugger-Nog is found in the theater behind the seating area. If you enter the theater from the LOBBY(starting room) and go left immediately upon entering the theater, it is right around the corner, along with the Bowie Knife. Hard to miss.

Speed Cola
Speed Cola is found in the Foyer (the room with the 2 staircases), at the bottom of the stairs in a corner. To find out how to get to the Foyer, read the Kino der Toten strategy. It is the third room opened in the strategy. Easy to find.

Double Tap Root Beer
Double Tap is in the alley straight outside of the door, on the opposite end as the chain-link fence.

Quick Revive
In the Lobby (starting room) on the right side behind a counter. Impossible to miss.

Teleporter
On the stage in the theater. Impossible to miss.

Hellhounds

NOTE: As you should already know, Kino der Toten features the occasional Hellhound Round. This is not entirely random; they can come during a randomly chosen round out of three possible rounds. Here are the ones I know of (These may not be accurate as I have not specifically tested them yet.):
I will use Dogs as a shorter, more basic name for hellhounds.
Any of the three rounds will be a Dog Round.

1st Dog Round: Rounds 5, 6, 7
2nd Dog Round: Rounds 8, 9, 10
3rd Dog Round: Rounds 12, 13, 14
4th Dog Round: Rounds 16, 17, 18
5th Dog Round: Rounds 21, 22, 23
6th Dog Round: Rounds 26, 27, 28

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kino der Toten Strategies

This is incomplete! It is merely a preview of what I'm working on.

The following strategies were developed directly by me, and I know that other people use the same ones, but I take credit for these, regardless of whether or not others have claimed them as their own. This is my work that comes from my personal experience with the game.
I have named all of the rooms on the map to help visualize and grasp the concept of the map in your mind, and maybe even help communicate with your friends next time you play.

Solo

In order to be successful in solo mode, you have to constantly move. Camping and standing still is simply not a effective option in solo. Moving is key to survival, and it takes decent skill to do this. Sprinting through tight hallways and dodging zombie attacks can be quite stressful and overwhelming at times, but it is necessary to reach the higher rounds. Along with this, you also need good knowledge of which doors to open, and what weapons to buy, and when to do all of this. By combing all of these factors, you can devise a master plan that will carry you through solo zombies with minimal trouble. By sharing my strategies I hope to help you accomplish this. I have used this plan to reach the mid-upper twenties on multiple occasions, so now sit back and take in what I would call one of the best strategies around.

NOTE: These first few steps are the basic strategy for Kino der Toten. Since I can't predict your exact game situation every time, read the alternative steps after the guide for information.
Each step will be followed by a side note on what the basic objectives of each step are, and you can avoid unnecessary reading if you don't need that step.

Section 1: The Lobby

NOTE: Avoid buying the M14 or Olympia, they are a waste of money that you will need later on.

Step 1: Kill Zombies - Make Money
A) After spawning in the lobby, simply take a door and start watching it. I recommend taking the "Black Door." It is simply a door with nothing but darkness behind it, and zombies come to it faster than any other door.
B) Only use your knife for the first few rounds, unless you want to earn extra points. To get extra points, shoot the zombies 5 times, then knife them.(This is known as the shoot and knife technique, and it is a great way to boost your score early on.)
C) You are going to want to simply roate around the doors. Kill the zombies in one door, then move to the next, then to the next, etc.
D) If you feel comfortable with your ability to handle the zombies with minimal ammo and a knife. You might want to let a few out of the barriers. Letting them out of the barriers enables them to drop power-ups for you when they die. Since you start with less than half a magazine of ammo with the M1911, a Max Ammo is always welcomed.

Step 2: Quick Revive - Moving Up
A) Buy Quick Revive: On the right side of the map, behind a counter, you will see the bright blue Quick Revive machine. That is the first thing you want to buy. Don't buy any weapons yet.
B) After you reach Round 3 or 4, the knife will become very ineffective, and you will find yourself spamming the melee button just to kill a few zombies. Also at this point, too many zombies will come for you to handle them all at once.
C) If you are experienced enough to handle them, kill them off until Round 5 with the shoot and knife technique, then follow Step 3.
D) If you find yourself being overrun with no hope of survival, and you have at least 3000 points, then go ahead and follow Step 3 as well.

Step 3: Moving to the Foyer
A) Go up the stairs and too the right and open the first door for 750 points.
B) After opening the first door, you will be entering "The Gallery." Go straight through the small hallway and take a left when you see the square balcony overlooking a room below.
C) After turning left you will see the next door. Open it for 1000 points then move on down the small staircase into the next room. Welcome to "The Foyer."

Section 2: The Foyer

Step 1: Obtaining the MP40 - Killing more zombies
A) As you enter the Foyer, you want to immediately take a right and go straight down the staircase.
B) At the bottom of the stairs, you will see the MP40 on the wall. Buy it for 1000 points.
C) Now that you have the MP40, killing zombies will be much easier. At these earlier rounds, it only takes one bullet for a headshot. So now you can turn around and easily destroy any zombies that followed you in from the Lobby.

Step 2: Dealing with Dogs
A) If you are in round 5, you have either already begun a dog round, or will begin one in Round 6 or 7.
B) When it comes to dogs, some people prefer the Stakeout. I would recommend sticking with the MP40 all the way, as it saves money and is still effective against dogs and zombies.
C) When you do reach your dog round, it will make a distinct sound and the map will fill with a fog. Then you will hear the dogs start spawning.
D) Thankfully on solo only 4-5 dogs spawn. They are extremely easy to kill and the round will be over before you know it. As long as you don't get cornered, constantly spray with the MP40 at the dogs, and keep moving around you will be fine.

Step 3: Finishing the Foyer - Moving to the Theater

Will Finish soon!

[multipage=FIVE:]
FIVE

Basic Map Info

Size: Small
Doors/Barricades: 9?
Boss: Yes
Mystery Box Spawn Points: 6
Teleporter-Type 2: Around 7 are found on the map.
Zombie Spawn Points: Around 22-24
Easter Eggs: No (Except for the music)

Object Locations

Power Switch
The Power Switch on FIVE is much harder to find than on Kino der Toten. There are 4 total barricades/doors in between you and the switch from the starting room. You need 3750 points for those + 500 points for the two elevator rides. Just keep heading down until you reach the bottom floor, or "The Lab."
Once on the bottom floor, go straight out of the elevator and take the first left, then take the next right into the power room. There is the power switch.

Pack-a-Punch
The PaP on this map is in its own special room, that can only be accessed on Defcon 5.
How to use Defcon: To get to Defcon 5, you simply have to turn the power on, then on the middle floor-level, you will see four green "Defcon" switches scattered around the area. Activating each switch raises the Defcon by one, and activating all four will allow you to access the PaP room. After you have switched them all, go through any of the teleporters and you will find yourself in the PaP room.

Jugger-Nog
Jugger-Nog is found on the middle-level floor, underneath the metal catwalk. After going down the elevator, go straight down the stairs to the right side, then take another right and you will come face to face with Jugger-Nog. This can be hard to find your first time.

Speed Cola
Speed Cola is found on the starting floor, through the first door that you open for 750 points, on the left side of the hallway. You simply can't miss it.

Double Tap Root Beer
Double Tap is found immediately to the right of the elevator. You will see as soon as the doors open. Once again, it can't be missed.

Quick Revive
Quick Revive is in the starting room to the right, through the doors that are already opened. It is on the back wall behind the metal detector. It actually can be missed on some occasions.

Teleporters
Of the apporximately 7 teleporter on FIVE, 5 of them are found on the bottom floor, with one on each of the above floors. You will always find one in the center of the floor and it will usually teleport you to the floor directly above/below you.

Mystery Box
The Mystery Box always starts in one of the 3 rooms on the bottom floor. Each of those 3 rooms costs 1250 to get into, so make sure you have plenty of points. It will eventually switch spots.
Beside every box spawn point is a TV that shows the box's current location (similar to the board on Kino der Toten).

Claymores
Although not as useful on Kino der Toten, claymores are an important weapon on FIVE when facing the Pentagon Tech. I figured you guys might want to know where they are:
On the bottom floor (assuming you took the elevator down), go straight out of the elevator until you see a door on the right side. Buy the door for 1250 and on the left side you will see a black curtain with the claymores on it.

The Pentagon Tech

NOTE: FIVE features the Pentagon Tech- the only "Boss" zombie, although he is more a replacement for Hellhounds, only harder to kill and much more annoying. You will always get Max Ammo from him, plus other power-ups depending on how you kill him. (See "Types of Zombies: The Pentagon Tech" for more info on power-ups dropped.)
The Tech only comes once the power is turned on, so keep in mind the longer you go powerless, the longer you won't see the tech.
Once you hit Round 5, if you turn the power on, he WILL spawn on the next round.
He comes every 5 rounds, depending on when you turn the power on (i.e. power on round 7, he will come again on round 12)

How to beat the Tech:

NOTE: To effectively beat the Tech, you need points. From the starting room to the power switch, you have to spend 4250 points on barricades. Then you need 1250 points to open whichever door leads to the mystery box on the bottom floor, and enough points to hit the mystery box until you get a useful weapon, plus 1000 points for claymores!
That's 7450 points at MINIMUM to prepare yourself in the best way.

What You Need:

- MPL or MP5- 1000 Points each
- Mystery Box Weapon (Strongly recommended but not necessary)- 950 Points per use.
- Claymores (Strongly Recommended but not necessary)- 1000 Points

What to Do:

[COLOR="Red"]THE REST IS COMING SOON[/COLOR]
Last edited by Mr. God ; 12-16-2010 at 05:08 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Mr. God for this useful post:

EastSideResida, EvilProdigy1, irepthat323, jo_111, juj54ra, K-oTiC_GuNNeRz, Nicky74me, Pyrochemical
12-16-2010, 05:16 AM #2
Kudos...good work, much appreciated.

The following user thanked EastSideResida for this useful post:

Mr. God
12-16-2010, 05:58 AM #3
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EastSideResida View Post
Kudos...good work, much appreciated.

Thanks bro.
And no problems.
12-16-2010, 02:27 PM #4
K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
Bounty hunter
On the Point list. For reviving you get different amounts depending on the rounds.If someone goes down in the first rounds and you revive them you get about 20pts. to start and as the rounds get higher you get more and more points.

But Yeah pretty good job!

The following user thanked K-oTiC_GuNNeRz for this useful post:

Mr. God
12-16-2010, 09:26 PM #5
Great guide mate, Can't wait till the Kino guide is done.
12-16-2010, 10:14 PM #6
jo_111
Do a barrel roll!
wow gud job!
12-20-2010, 12:28 AM #7
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks for the support guys.
Part 2 nearly complete!!

The following user thanked Mr. God for this useful post:

K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
12-20-2010, 09:35 AM #8
K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
Bounty hunter
Pretty good. By the way there were some HTML tag fails. Multipage was ruined with a smiley for the weapons and your color tag had "s which shouldn't.
Keep up the great work. This is an awesome guide for anyone that's into Zombies like myself. Smile
12-21-2010, 10:39 AM #9
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
No worries.
Nearly finished been away for 5 days.
Started final touches to it now!! Updating 2 days. approx...

The following user thanked Mr. God for this useful post:

K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
12-21-2010, 12:54 PM #10
K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
Bounty hunter
Okay.Keep up the good work.I'll try to do the same and see if there is anything I could add to my guide.Not sure if I should divide it into seperate pages.What you or all think? The guide I'm talking about is on my quote.

Oh no!Hmm...Gonna try and become Premium so I don't look like a newbie. XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo