12-24-2010, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it;You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz

Note; THIS WILL RESET YOUR ONLINE RANK :wtf:
12-24-2010, 01:49 AM #2
/facepalmyou cant go online, all it says is connecting and never connects. In Zombies you cant play with anyone only yourself and never starts. you can do glitches offline but no point,in that is there.Iv done this already and tried it again today on dummy account /facepalm
Last edited by LiveLongDieHard ; 12-24-2010 at 01:52 AM.

The following user thanked LiveLongDieHard for this useful post:

xMrCheatVisionx
12-24-2010, 02:00 AM #3
ThisIsBio
LiquiDΔx
I love how you trying to show people the classic "derank" glitch. :]
12-24-2010, 05:18 PM #4
Originally posted by FITZYBOY View Post
This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it;You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz

Note; THIS WILL RESET YOUR ONLINE RANK :wtf:

Hey wee message me on psn when ur gonna do the patch ima make me a 2nd acc. so my doesnt get derank:420:
12-24-2010, 05:23 PM #5
when i put the ip adrees in and try andd connect to my internet is says an error has acurred and it wnat connedct to the internet wtf
12-24-2010, 05:38 PM #6
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
there no point you get reset
12-25-2010, 07:57 AM #7
KamikazesX
Do a barrel roll!
good stuff
12-25-2010, 12:47 PM #8
biggest fail thread ever this has just been copy and pasted from this thread:

You must login or register to view this content.
12-25-2010, 01:13 PM #9
Can you do zombies with it? Theres no point doing it on multi becuase theres no really good glitches like elevators on Black Ops yet
12-25-2010, 01:46 PM #10
This does not work sorry but it dosent. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo