12-27-2010, 09:33 PM #1
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and some friends wanted to play Zombie's, we've played previous 2 weeks together and did nice jobs.

So we just wanted to play tonight and all of the sudden i cant join the host. So other friends tried to get host, couldnt join him either.

Then 1 of the 2 just got into my game, but the other still couldnt..
Then i tried to join some other wich we diddnt want to play with but just to try it out, and we all could join him, 1 joined and i could hear him, as soon as the other dude joined i couldnt hear both of them anymore..

We've played all week, and diddnt had any problems at all and all of the sudden we got these issues..

My Multiplayer NAT-Type is Moderate, i've opened all ports i've DMZ Host on my PS3 IP, but i havvnt changed anything last 2 weeks, and neither did they.

What could be the issue of this? It really really sucks that just all of the sudden we cant join each other..
12-27-2010, 10:08 PM #2
treyarch hates ps3:frown:
12-27-2010, 10:50 PM #3
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Yeah i guess haha.. But i got this issue with some other players, and i cant seem to be able to get my NAT-Type OPEN, but its been Moderate all the time so i really dont see why this stuff aint working.

Also i got this issue when i go to Multiplayer and someone invites me, i cant join them, i first need to go to Main Menu, then i get this screen where u have to set everything up again ( just press X all the way because u dont really have to set it up ) and then i can join them...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo