12-28-2010, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before I post anything, I know this has already been posted by someone (You must login or register to view this content.). But I did this quite recently and have done did it again today. Also he lost his mystery box.
Requirements:
1. Enough points to use the box about 8 times
2. Know what the Power-up glitch is
3. Fire sale

TUT:
1. Do the power-up glitch a few times
2. Get a fire sale
3. Use the box until you get the teddy bear
4. Use the fire sale

This will take a while to get but it works. Don't have any evidence but try it out yourself before you flame. Winky Winky

Done, so know you should have two mystery boxes. Sometimes the mystery box that gets the teddy bear doesn't work or only works once.

VERY IMPORTANT: THIS GLITCH DOES NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING RAY GUNS OR THUNDERGUNS. ALL IT DOES IS CREATE A SECOND BOX THAT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK.

Can't make a video tutorial but its simple enough to do it. I can try and get some photos but I'm kind of sick at the moment :( . The power up glitch can be found here. You must login or register to view this content.

But in a simpler tutorial, the instructions would be:
1. Get someone to prone next to a wall or in a corner.
2. Sprint at them
3. Just before your about to hit them do a dolphin dive
4. You and your friend should be downed
5. Your other friend now revives you
6. Repeat steps 1-5 a few times, your friends should take turns diving
7. You now have higher chances of getting power ups e.g. Nukes, carpenter, firesale, double points
Last edited by zxzx218 ; 12-28-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: More info
12-28-2010, 12:11 PM #2
bnader
Gym leader
video tut

& what is pwer up glitch put tut
12-28-2010, 08:10 PM #3
FAIL: we all know that when you pick up the firesale while the teddybear the box will disappear
12-28-2010, 08:29 PM #4
airness
Save Point
this sounds like you havent tried it out yet.. just trying to get ppl to test it out.

"i cant get any evidence..." lol?
12-28-2010, 10:57 PM #5
video please
12-29-2010, 07:16 AM #6
Originally posted by alamo1510 View Post
FAIL: we all know that when you pick up the firesale while the teddybear the box will disappear

Please read the top of my post, my box didn't disappear. I got two instead and one worked for a bit then stopped and the other still worked. Also I would really like to make a video, but I'm visiting relatives in China. This means no Youtube. China = /facepalm .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo