01-18-2011, 09:23 PM #1
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recorded a video of this banging sound on Kino Der Toten. Credits go to Turbo30. All you have to do stand near that window and hold square on PS3. Not sure if it works on Xbox. Credits to Turbo30 and I.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRtlboqT28U]YouTube - Weird Banging Sound on Kino Der Toten[/ame]
01-18-2011, 09:53 PM #2
You actually dont have to hold square. I tried this the other day and just stood there and listened to it. It goes in sequences of 3 and four knocks i do believe (Might be 2 and 3).
01-18-2011, 09:59 PM #3
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
Originally posted by LeoTheLion View Post
You actually dont have to hold square. I tried this the other day and just stood there and listened to it. It goes in sequences of 3 and four knocks i do believe (Might be 2 and 3).

Well, it only happened when we held square. At first it was going in sequence of 3 2 3. Which is S O S when using a flashlight. But, then we started hearing it go 4 times.
01-18-2011, 10:04 PM #4
riotmost
The Bad Guy
i thought it was the banging when the power is turned on but it wasnt

i dont know about you guys but it kind of scared me :jim:
01-18-2011, 10:36 PM #5
Turbo30
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by riotmost View Post
i thought it was the banging when the power is turned on but it wasnt

i dont know about you guys but it kind of scared me :jim:

Dude i found this and i shit my pants as soon as i heard. I was like wtf is this banging noise, then i showed niko. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked Turbo30 for this useful post:

.Nik
01-19-2011, 03:59 AM #6
oG GUNN3R
--------
It's just a sound effect in the game. Not a big deal, and you can hear it alot better sometimes when you die and the game ends.

My theory is the reason why they made this sound effect is for a more eerie feeling, and plus you have to think about it. Zombies trying to break in, would sound like a banging noise.

Also, why are you on round 8 with the power on already? Not good.
01-19-2011, 04:12 AM #7
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
sorry man this is really old i have a thread with it already with video
01-19-2011, 04:21 AM #8
PoiiZoNiS-CobRa
Are you high?
maybe its a sign sayin ur gonna die. If u don't leave the area because zombies r closing in on u and the # of knocks is how close they r 2 u
01-19-2011, 05:21 AM #9
I thought this was going to be the loud banging when the power comes on. But it wasn't!

Sweet find! Cool, but extremely creepy...:confused:
01-19-2011, 05:23 AM #10
Maxpilat
I am error
Originally posted by CobRa View Post
maybe its a sign sayin ur gonna die. If u don't leave the area because zombies r closing in on u and the # of knocks is how close they r 2 u

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on a forum in my life /facepalm

The following user thanked Maxpilat for this useful post:

.Nik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo