01-23-2011, 11:57 PM #1
GamingPresents
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVH8EQM-aCE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVH8EQM-aCE[/ame][ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yEwiLBMHmg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yEwiLBMHmg[/ame] I am Working on it Right now When i finish it i Will Try to Release it soon as possible Add me on PS3 PSN:GamingPresents or safio1996 To see Proof Send me a message for more info
Last edited by GamingPresents ; 01-25-2011 at 07:32 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to GamingPresents for this useful post:

Toon_Squad, xGozzy
01-24-2011, 01:39 PM #20
xShep
I defeated!
Whats Preks Pro? haha lmfao
01-24-2011, 02:29 PM #21
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by GamingPresents View Post
[/U][/I]You must login or register to view this content. If theres any problem with the pictuer send me a message I am Working on it Right now When i finish it i Will Try to Release it soon ass possible Add me on PS3 PSN:GamingPresents or safio1996 To see Proof

GOOD LUCK mate I hope you can finaly it, that would help many people
Last edited by noobzilla ; 01-24-2011 at 02:38 PM.
01-24-2011, 02:38 PM #22
Originally posted by mahoganystorm View Post
You all are some snobby bitches! he was just trying to help... i think it was a helpful post i mean its pretty obvious what it is! read the title and look at the picture... IM SURE ALL OF YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT CUZ THATS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU READ BOOKS! :hitman:

uMad?

Besides, that is a poorly designed pass logger, most probably.
Video or GTFO.

Sorry to the creater if i'm wrong, but I don't wanna take ANY chances. :/
01-24-2011, 02:55 PM #23
You all are some snobby bitches! he was just trying to help... i think it was a helpful post i mean its pretty obvious what it is! read the title and look at the picture... IM SURE ALL OF YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT CUZ THATS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU READ BOOKS! :hitman:

Are you serious? Look at the post ffs and tell me if you think it's real.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-24-2011, 03:08 PM #24
St0rM
Treasure hunter
This is a visual basic fail.

Learn to code in C# and then we'll talk. <3

The following user thanked St0rM for this useful post:

Karoolus
01-24-2011, 03:16 PM #25
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
which file you need for the modding?
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM #26
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
which file you need for the modding?

It wouldn't matter if he told you because based on your post, I have deducted that :derp:YOU CANNOT ****ING REASad Awesomederp: Look at all the posts basically making fun of this tool for being a fake cod tool. Then look at the posts where people actually believe this is real (1 because you can't read)... Not that hard to figure out...

You sir, FAIL:n:

Mod please close this failthread unless OP can proove that this is legit. My three year old can code a better gui!
01-24-2011, 04:42 PM #27
Legend2memba
Pokemon Trainer

Samefag detected.
01-24-2011, 05:00 PM #28
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !

omfg are you THAT stupid ??
HOW would this program work ? through savegame ??
you wouldn't be able to change ANYTHING from MultiPlayer so this is shit & as fake as my grandpa's teeth..

The following 2 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

jonnyman69, qwerew

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo