01-25-2011, 03:47 AM #1
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will help you guys edit the EBOOT.BIN files used to hack your Black Ops accounts. Note, this isnt only for those pesky Black Ops files, but I figured to post it here since this is what a lot of users want Ihatecompvir to do, since the 99 billion CoD points may make you look a little... Well lets just say you will stand out to Treyarc.... Anyways here it is, an edited and revised tutorial, made to be fairly easy.

-/Things you will need\-
MagicISO (see resources to download)
File with the .bin extension

[1] Install and open MagicISO.

[2] Convert the Bin file to an ISO image file. Choose "Tools" from the menu. Click "Bin to ISO". Choose the Bin file you wish to convert. Choose the name you want for the ISO file name. Click "Convert".

[3] Edit the ISO image you created in Step 2. Choose "File" – Open and browse to the ISO file.

[4] Edit the ISO file through the now open ISO editor window using the following options: Drag and drop folders into the ISO File Panel or Folder Panel from Windows Explorer; Click the folder icon with a red star to create a new folder; Click the paper icon with a red check mark to edit the file’s properties; Choose the AB icon to change the name of a file or folder; Click the red X to delete a file or folder; Choose the Save button to save your changes.

[5] You should now have edited your very own .BIN file thanks to my tutorial (Thanks welcome :p)

Resources (You'll probably need these. :p)
Bin File Extension Description - You must login or register to view this content.

Download MagicISO - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to Febreze for this useful post:

i_luxx_i, Mezzid, MOHN, Officer Laggy, oOKoOLBhoYOo, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS
01-25-2011, 04:22 AM #11
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Originally posted by Adogalog View Post
Why post something you don't even know works? It also raises the question if you copied and pasted this too /facepalm

Well i mainly rolled upon the program called Magic ISO and I was reading what it can do and what it does (Edit .Bin files and many other things) and i did some research asked some questions from more experienced people and came up with a short, simple, (where it got the name of noob friendly) thread. Note: This isnt my first thread dude. I have many others that have earned me lots of thanks.
01-25-2011, 04:23 AM #12
gola
OVER 9000!
Well it would've taken less than a minute to test it rather than post shit that doesn't work for rep.
01-25-2011, 04:31 AM #13
rob214
Do a barrel roll!
Can't u edit it with IDA??
01-25-2011, 04:32 AM #14
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Well it would've taken less than a minute to test it rather than post shit that doesn't work for rep.

I am very sorry.
01-25-2011, 04:44 AM #15
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
Why post something you don't even know works? It also raises the question if you copied and pasted this too /facepalm

This is copied. You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Here is the correct way to edit an EBOOT.BIN

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to SirBlazeAlot for this useful post:

gola, hofpint
01-25-2011, 08:16 AM #16
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
derep this fool for posting a non working method and took information without credit from ehow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo