01-25-2011, 03:47 AM #1
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will help you guys edit the EBOOT.BIN files used to hack your Black Ops accounts. Note, this isnt only for those pesky Black Ops files, but I figured to post it here since this is what a lot of users want Ihatecompvir to do, since the 99 billion CoD points may make you look a little... Well lets just say you will stand out to Treyarc.... Anyways here it is, an edited and revised tutorial, made to be fairly easy.

-/Things you will need\-
MagicISO (see resources to download)
File with the .bin extension

[1] Install and open MagicISO.

[2] Convert the Bin file to an ISO image file. Choose "Tools" from the menu. Click "Bin to ISO". Choose the Bin file you wish to convert. Choose the name you want for the ISO file name. Click "Convert".

[3] Edit the ISO image you created in Step 2. Choose "File" – Open and browse to the ISO file.

[4] Edit the ISO file through the now open ISO editor window using the following options: Drag and drop folders into the ISO File Panel or Folder Panel from Windows Explorer; Click the folder icon with a red star to create a new folder; Click the paper icon with a red check mark to edit the file’s properties; Choose the AB icon to change the name of a file or folder; Click the red X to delete a file or folder; Choose the Save button to save your changes.

[5] You should now have edited your very own .BIN file thanks to my tutorial (Thanks welcome :p)

Resources (You'll probably need these. :p)
Bin File Extension Description - You must login or register to view this content.

Download MagicISO - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to Febreze for this useful post:

i_luxx_i, Mezzid, MOHN, Officer Laggy, oOKoOLBhoYOo, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS
01-25-2011, 03:49 AM #2
CRaZyY
Banned
Very nice tutorial we needed something just like this and BAM you got it +REP!
01-25-2011, 03:49 AM #3
Originally posted by DevTheGreat9 View Post
This tutorial will help you guys edit the EBOOT.BIN files used to hack your Black Ops accounts. Note, this isnt only for those pesky Black Ops files, but I figured to post it here since this is what a lot of users want Ihatecompvir to do, since the 99 billion CoD points may make you look a little... Well lets just say you will stand out to Treyarc.... Anyways here it is, an edited and revised tutorial, made to be fairly easy.

-/Things you will need\-
MagicISO (see resources to download)
File with the .bin extension

[1] Install and open MagicISO.

[2] Convert the Bin file to an ISO image file. Choose "Tools" from the menu. Click "Bin to ISO". Choose the Bin file you wish to convert. Choose the name you want for the ISO file name. Click "Convert".

[3] Edit the ISO image you created in Step 2. Choose "File" – Open and browse to the ISO file.

[4] Edit the ISO file through the now open ISO editor window using the following options: Drag and drop folders into the ISO File Panel or Folder Panel from Windows Explorer; Click the folder icon with a red star to create a new folder; Click the paper icon with a red check mark to edit the file’s properties; Choose the AB icon to change the name of a file or folder; Click the red X to delete a file or folder; Choose the Save button to save your changes.

[5] You should now have edited your very own .BIN file thanks to my tutorial (Thanks welcome :p)

Resources (You'll probably need these. :p)
Bin File Extension Description - You must login or register to view this content.

Download MagicISO - You must login or register to view this content.

Nice , can you do something like superjump using that ?
01-25-2011, 03:55 AM #4
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Hey guys, could anyone confirm this will work for EBOOT.BIN files? I am sure it works for .BIN files but I just realized you will need to encrypt and decrypt, and you'll probably need another some other porgrams for it. Anyways, please tell me if you could. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS View Post
Nice , can you do something like superjump using that ?

Hmm, im not sure. I dont have much experience editing EBOOT.BIN files, Ive never gave myself a chance to try and do it. It'd be gat if Ihatecompvir posted on here if I will need to add steps for encrypting and decrypting too. Anyways, thanks for feedback.
01-25-2011, 03:55 AM #5
Michael
I love smart girls. ♥
No this won't work. You just hex edit a debug self.

The following user thanked Michael for this useful post:

Ritztro
01-25-2011, 03:56 AM #6
ThisIsBio
LiquiDΔx
Doesn't work straight up. I'll try more l8r
01-25-2011, 03:58 AM #7
so is this like the .ffs of mw2? im sorry im such a noob....also does this work for PS3?
01-25-2011, 04:01 AM #8
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by DevTheGreat9 View Post
Hey guys, could anyone confirm this will work for EBOOT.BIN files? I am sure it works for .BIN files but I just realized you will need to encrypt and decrypt, and you'll probably need another some other porgrams for it. Anyways, please tell me if you could. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Hmm, im not sure. I dont have much experience editing EBOOT.BIN files, Ive never gave myself a chance to try and do it. It'd be gat if Ihatecompvir posted on here if I will need to add steps for encrypting and decrypting too. Anyways, thanks for feedback.

Why post something you don't even know works? It also raises the question if you copied and pasted this too /facepalm
01-25-2011, 04:03 AM #9
doesnt work for eboot.bin

get an error saying cant find file or file isnt a CD image file
Last edited by xiNCePTiOnZz--- ; 01-25-2011 at 04:03 AM. Reason: TYPO
01-25-2011, 04:08 AM #10
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
are u serious. just because its called .BIN doesnt mean it can be opened. =='

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo