01-28-2011, 12:28 AM #1
ryanazn
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all, we need to find the guy who make this 15 prestige file hack that we all used. Im positive that this file didnt just show up. If we can find the guy who made the file we all loaded to hack to 15 prestige, then we can work with him to make the stats of the account we make a lot less noticeable.
Example: 21 days 2 hours and 41 minutes for the default playing time. over 15,000 kills, and 7500 deaths.
you guys get the idea. But the point is that we have to find a way to cover our tracks and make it less noticeable so there are less chances of getting reported. and for the cod points problem, only give people 100000 cod points from doing the hack. not 999 million. im sure we can all agree with that. How about that?

The following user thanked ryanazn for this useful post:

hacxx

The following user groaned ryanazn for this awful post:

FOFOx
01-28-2011, 12:31 AM #2
lilshadowxzx
Do a barrel roll!
i highly doubt stats matter. 3arc i'd assume Would have a record of your evel time (like one second you be level 1 the next 15'th 50) i beleave (Dont flame) but i beleave that's How they ban you. Not by stats because 6 days could be legit. (i know a guy who prestieges in one day not even fully played 24hrs he has 1 1/2 day and is a 3rd prestiege. I doubt stats matter more of the wtf one sec u 1 the next u r ****ing 15'th
01-28-2011, 12:33 AM #3
ryanazn
Error… Cat invasion!
but then his KD has to be freakin like 10. then that is legit. you have to have everything match up.
01-28-2011, 12:35 AM #4
lilshadowxzx
Do a barrel roll!
i get what you're saying but..You must consider how they ban u if you're siting in a lobby(where u may search for matches) when no one may report you. But still they monitor the level rate im pretty sure if someone jumps 100++ levels in >1 sec
It would be in red bold letters so....Stats i doubt would affect this
01-28-2011, 12:37 AM #5
ryanazn
Error… Cat invasion!
ok well im just saying. i still highly suggest finding the one who made the file and making big changes to what the hack does. maybe put different files for different prestiges
01-28-2011, 12:41 AM #6
lilshadowxzx
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.
Skimming through this suggests if you'd really like to try it anyway some usefull stuff In this thread (EVERY PAGE IS USEFULL)

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by ryanazn View Post
ok well im just saying. i still highly suggest finding the one who made the file and making big changes to what the hack does. maybe put different files for different prestiges

So right now what you're Describing is a Patch Or hosting patch i would love that too if u get reset use it again. but i think the best we shall Do is eboot hacks. for a very long time. Mostly Because GEHOT is losing. And lost his pc,ps3,ETC. So he can't release a 3.56 jb Files. (I HAVE SEEN THE POSTS ABOUT KEYS JUST SAYING.) But i dont disagree with you Possibly editing stats may be usefull although it seems everytime u hack it go's from a hour to be band to 3 minutes. but i have yet to be console banned. =D so i dont know how people r getting console banned i hacked 5 accounts too which is weird...
01-28-2011, 01:34 AM #7
malik-ramires
The German One
The Guy is on the Forums here...I think he works on another thing...Dont ask who he is i wont tell ya..figure out for ya self...dont know if he posted his eboot in non prem
01-28-2011, 02:10 AM #8
lilshadowxzx
Do a barrel roll!
malik....Either he posted in non-premium or someone leaked it. Because yesterday it was s*** full on the forum lol.
01-28-2011, 02:35 AM #9
sikkwidditt
Little One
Originally posted by ryanazn View Post
First of all, we need to find the guy who make this 15 prestige file hack that we all used. Im positive that this file didnt just show up. If we can find the guy who made the file we all loaded to hack to 15 prestige, then we can work with him to make the stats of the account we make a lot less noticeable.
Example: 21 days 2 hours and 41 minutes for the default playing time. over 15,000 kills, and 7500 deaths.
you guys get the idea. But the point is that we have to find a way to cover our tracks and make it less noticeable so there are less chances of getting reported. and for the cod points problem, only give people 100000 cod points from doing the hack. not 999 million. im sure we can all agree with that. How about that?

I think treyarch not dumb thinking that you got the legit 15th prestige, they will find out no matter what!
01-11-2024, 06:40 PM #10
hacxx
Banned
Untraceable hacker? Yes is possible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo